I ordered a cab tractor today!

/ I ordered a cab tractor today! #1  

backyardtrack

Bronze Member
Tractor
New holland tc45da w/cab
Well I broke down and ordered the tractor I've been drooling over for almost a year now. I priced out the tc cab models and the new t2310& t2320 cab models. I ended up going with a tc45da cab, 250tl loader, HD bucket with skid steer quick attach, and R4 tires. I got it for $29,150 plus 6% tax for a total of $30,900 otd. I could have gotten a tc40 for $29,400 otd but I firgured I'd be mad at myself a year down the road for not getting the extra HP. The 45hp T2320 was $32,900 otd so I decided against that very quickly. In the future if I decided I want a T2320 I'll go to the parts dept and order the new decals to put on the tc!

/ I ordered a cab tractor today! #2  
Congrats!!

Of course post the requisite pictures once you get it :)

~Paul

/ I ordered a cab tractor today! #3  
<just sits here simmering with jealousy>

Just kidding,for backgorund see my thread currently below yours!

Congratualtions, and I hope it works well for you! (need pics)

/ I ordered a cab tractor today!
Well I just stopped by the dealer and signed the purchase agreement(I gave a deposit over the phone the other day to get the ball rolling). I was very suprised when the sales guy said "do you wanna see your new tractor?" They got it already! I knew it was coming from another dealers inventory but I still thought it would take a week for it to show up. With my work situation I don't think I'll be able to get the tractor until early next week but I'll gladly post pics as soon as I have it home. The dealer was suprised by one thing about the tractor. It has the new style ignition switch that comes on the new T2300 series(uses a single cut key vs double cut like older models) which peaked their interest so they pulled it in next to a new T2320 open station they just recieved. They opened the hoods on both of them and compared the two engines to the older tc45's. They said my tractor, despite having the tc45 decals on the hood, is part for part the same as the new T2320. I guess it has all the minor updates(not sure what they all are) of the new 2008 spec engines. They figure it rolled down the line right as new holland started building the new models but for some reason it got the old stickers. I guess I get the newest tractor for a couple grand less just because of the stickers! The tractor showed up with a grill guard so I said I'd take it and I think I'm going to add the bolt on cutting edge to the HD bucket. I'd wait on the cutting edge and do it myself but they only want like $200 for it. I guess the HD new holland buckets have to be drilled for the cutting edge to be installed, which sounds like a pain, so for the $200 I'll let them mess with it. I can't wait to get it home! If anyone lives in south east michigan and they are looking for any thing new holland I have to say give munn tractor sales a call. They have always treated my brother and I very good despite our age. My twin brother bought his first new skid loader from them a 21yrs old, he got his second skid from them at 27, and we're only 28 now. Some dealers wouldn't take us seriously because we look so young but the guys at munn are great.

Last edited:
   / I ordered a cab tractor today! #5  
nice choice, i owned a tc45d for a few years , for a small tractor it is a work horse. it was trouble free, the only thing i had go wrong was i bent the 3pt. arms, i had a gannon box scaper on it and it was heavy with a box of wet dirt. i loved the hydro, very quick hydraulics and for loading trucks it was great. do not forget to get as many remotes that you may need, i would get 3 if i was to do it again. i only have two on my tn75 and almost daily i wish i had the third.
you will be very happy with the tc45 again nice choice, looking forward to seeing some pic.

/ I ordered a cab tractor today! #7  
A remote is a hydraulic connection in the rear (usually) that can be used to power items such as a hydraulic top link or a tilt cylinder or on the bigger tractors to actually run some of the equipment.

/ I ordered a cab tractor today!
I got the tractor home the other day but I didn't want to post on this thread until I had some photos. I took the advise of some of you on this board and ended up adding 2 rear remotes in case I want to do a TNT, although for my track work I'm more interested in just having the tilt function of a hydraulic side link and using the other remote to run hydraulic scarifiers on a blade box. I bought the insurance offered from CNH becasue my home owners didn't wanna touch a tractor if I took it off of my property. I even tried the inland marine policy and that was still a no go because I was going to use it for other things besides mowing. From what I've heard the CNH insurace is very good and it only cost $240 a year with a $200 deductible so I'm happy with that. I've been playing in the snow with it the past couple of days and the only real problem is the cab gets too hot! New holland was right on when they said it easily clears an 8ft opening. I've got about 4.5" of clearance when I put the tractor in my barn.
tc45003.jpg

tc45004.jpg

tc45002.jpg

tc45006.jpg

tc45005.jpg

/ I ordered a cab tractor today! #9  
Beautiful! Good luck with it, many happy hours together!

/ I ordered a cab tractor today! #10  
Awesome. Great cab on the NH units. the glass affords so much visibility. Congrats. this should do you for a while.:D