NH TZ18DA

/ NH TZ18DA #1  

marc2000gt

Bronze Member
Tractor
New Holland TZ18DA
I am looking at a TZ18DA with a 10LA FEL and box scraper. It has 50 hours on it. It seems loaded with 4x4, hydro drive and 4x4. The owner is asking $7500. How good of a deal is it? I have had bigger tractors in the past such as a Ford 1520 and a JD 855. I have less land now though so I think the smaller tractor will do.

/ NH TZ18DA
No, unfortunately it does not have a mower. I would want to get rear finishing mower for it.

/ NH TZ18DA
If that is not a good deal, what would a good price be?

/ NH TZ18DA #6  
marc2000gt said:
I am looking at a TZ18DA with a 10LA FEL and box scraper. It has 50 hours on it. It seems loaded with 4x4, hydro drive and 4x4. The owner is asking $7500. How good of a deal is it? I have had bigger tractors in the past such as a Ford 1520 and a JD 855. I have less land now though so I think the smaller tractor will do.

if that tractor only has 50 hours, it is practically new. 50 hours is where they get returned to the dealer for first service. Price a new one with the same features at a dealer and you will run a race with yourself to get your wallet out and buy it. You could probably use this tractor for two years and resell it for the same price if you took good care of it.

/ NH TZ18DA
Well it is mine now. It belonged to my wifes uncle. He brought it over to my house to use for the week before I bought it. He was selling it because he is moving, and where he is going he will not need it.

For how small it is I am happy with the work I have done with it so far.

Last edited:
   / NH TZ18DA #8  
Well, lets see it. Send some pictures. I think everybody here likes to look at Tractor pictures.
With all that money you saved you can buy a digital camera.
RB

/ NH TZ18DA
RobertBrown said:
Well, lets see it. Send some pictures. I think everybody here likes to look at Tractor pictures.
With all that money you saved you can buy a digital camera.
RB

LOL. I will get some pics in the next few days.