Where is my loader????

/ Where is my loader???? #1  

hotchkiss

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 6330, JD 5055e, Ford 4000,
I bought a TN95A three weeks ago and am still waiting for NH to send the 820 loader. The dealer is great, no doubt he ordered it the day I bought the tractor. Does anyone have any idea as to whether NH is behind with regard to shipping loaders????

/ Where is my loader???? #2  
A three week wait is hardly "behind schedule" for New Holland. Three months would be "a little slow".

/ Where is my loader????
If I have to wait three weeks for a loader it isn't going to be pretty. I practice law to support my farming habits.

/ Where is my loader???? #4  
when I bought my TD75, It took almost a month to get here.they said then because of design changes.( I think Quickie builds them) I was given delivery day and dealer recieved it on that day. I also noted that tag on loader had the date dealer had ordered on it which was day dealer said he ordered. this was a while to wait but it was worth it.
Loader also came with third function valve at no charge which I didnt order because of cost. I figured they threw this in because of wait, so to me it was worth the wait.

/ Where is my loader???? #5  
hotchkiss said:
I bought a TN95A three weeks ago and am still waiting for NH to send the 820 loader. The dealer is great, no doubt he ordered it the day I bought the tractor. Does anyone have any idea as to whether NH is behind with regard to shipping loaders????
You also need to consider that they likely will only will ship when they get enough equipment to fill a truck headed in the general area, or at least passing through close to your dealer.

/ Where is my loader???? #6  
hotchkiss said:
If I have to wait three weeks for a loader it isn't going to be pretty. I practice law to support my farming habits.
Remind me not to "advise" you on your new tractor when you take delivery. There is probably some legal exposure I would be subjecting myself to that I have not yet considered.

/ Where is my loader???? #7  
I would think an approx. ship date is given to the dealer.

/ Where is my loader????
Thanks for the information. My only complaint is that New Holland suggested it would take two weeks, and I bought the tractor based upon that statement. If it is going to take a month or two, I would prefer they tell me that and go ahead and deliver the tractor while we wait on the loader. I will call the dealer this week and I am sure he will do just that.

/ Where is my loader???? #9  
At least in the ag sizes, NH is in the process of moving from their own loaders to ALO/Quicke loaders as the factory unit. Kubota did this in Canada years ago. I believe Case did as well.

/ Where is my loader???? #10  
slowzuki said:
At least in the ag sizes, NH is in the process of moving from their own loaders to ALO/Quicke loaders as the factory unit. Kubota did this in Canada years ago. I believe Case did as well.
The loaders prior to the current ALO/Quicke were manufactured by Rhino.