2005 40HP for $30k ??

/ 2005 40HP for $30k ?? #1  

fluffhead31

Tractor
NH TC35A w/ 16LA FEL
Does $30k sound reasonable for this package? Seems a bit high to me:

2005 40 hp New Holland 4 cyl - 4x4 hydrostatic drive tractor. The tractor comes with the following: 9'reach back hoe with 18" bucket( sub frame mount ),72" frontend loader with toothed bar attachment, 72" front Mount heavy duty Snowblower, 72" finishing mower. rear scraper, rear rake, 9" posthole digger.
tractor has mid point and rear PTO. all oils and filters changed at 100 hours
tires are industrial type and rear are cacl filled for weight.
I have all booklets for the tractor and attachments
Tractor has only 115 hours on it, it's been garage kept,I purchased everything new for 45,000 - will sell for 30,000 or best offer. only selling because we are moving to WI.

/ 2005 40HP for $30k ?? #3  
$30k would be a very good price for all that, but I think you will have a hard time finding a buyer for the entire package because that's a lot of money to plunk down at one time. I'd break the price you are asking down by the piece and also give a little discount for a package deal. That way you might find a buyers for the individual components and just sell the tractor and backhoe as a package. Since you are the original owner, you probably have warranties on all that equipment. Will all the warranties transfer? It's a shame you have to take a $15k "beating" because you are moving. It sounds like you had a all the implements you need and now you have to part with them. Somebody is going to get a good deal.

/ 2005 40HP for $30k ?? #4  
If you need the tractor in WI, take it with you.
RGM

/ 2005 40HP for $30k ?? #6  
Guys, I don't think he is selling. I think he is looking to buy and wanting to know if that sounds like a reasonable price. I think he just quoted the ad he had seen. That is why he is saying "Looks high to him."

/ 2005 40HP for $30k ?? #7  
Guys, I don't think he is selling. I think he is looking to buy and wanting to know if that sounds like a reasonable price. I think he just quoted the ad he had seen. That is why he is saying "Looks high to him."

I think you might be right Jim. Either way, that's still a good deal at $30k, especially if he can transfer all the warranties.

/ 2005 40HP for $30k ??
Jim is correct. I've been shopping and this is a copy and post from a Craigslist ad. I am going to see it tomorrow morning. Just maybe the New Years eve alcohol will still be flowing through my system and i'll have the balls to drop the hammer on it! Nonetheless, all the info has been very helpful on this forum and i feel more confident that it is in fact a good deal if everything checks out. Apologies for the confusion...didn't intend to mislead anyone, just lazy copy and pasting.

I was planning to spend 15-20k and then acquire necessary implements over time but if i can get all this for something south of the 30k ask i might just pull the trigger. Will report back...thanks again!

Fluff

/ 2005 40HP for $30k ?? #10  
It is a good deal ONLY if you want/need everything in the package.
If you were to go with your original plan, at what point would you have "invested" in a 9ft hoe ?
If 'never', then that is a zero value item to you - unless you go to the trouble of selling it.
Same/similar argument for each of the other items on the list.

{Well, SURE you'll "FIND" a use for everything}
(-: