Price Check T2220 Price Quote

/ T2220 Price Quote #1  

Little John

This is my FIRST post!:)
I am looking to buy a T2220(hydro) w/loader. I got a price quote of $17,500.00
Is this reasonable?
This will be my first tractor. I will be using it on a 36 acre property to do maintanence and food plots for deer/turkey.

Anybody have a T2220? Comments?
Thanks!

/ T2220 Price Quote #2  
Seems to be a good price for a brand new tractor that is like the TC35DA right??

/ T2220 Price Quote
Yes. It seems to be a great price from the research I have done, but I'm still nervous about it as it is my first tractor.

/ T2220 Price Quote #4  
well im really thinking of pulling the trigger on a T2320 I dont think you can go wrong with new holland there simple to me like you know were everything is and your not wondering what this button does. The old model of what your looking at the TC35DA was a good tractor and still is im sure someone will chime in about them. Good Luck

/ T2220 Price Quote #5  
This is my FIRST post!:)
I am looking to buy a T2220(hydro) w/loader. I got a price quote of $17,500.00
Is this reasonable?
This will be my first tractor. I will be using it on a 36 acre property to do maintanence and food plots for deer/turkey.

Anybody have a T2220? Comments?
Thanks!

How is this tractor equipted.........Supersteer, tire style & size, brand of loader, quick attach bucket or pin style..... Options vary tractor prices by thousands, so it is pretty hard to answer your question helpfully.

Brian

/ T2220 Price Quote
Loader is 240TL with quick attach. No super steer, as I heard it does not work that well with a loader attached. Tires-R4's.
I will be driving the tractor this Sat. Along with a Kubote B7800. I know its not comparing apples to apples, but no one close has a B3030 for me to look at.

/ T2220 Price Quote #7  
Is it new for $17,500? If so, that's an excellent price!
The prior model, TC34DA, typically sold for $18,500 - $20,000 with loader.
New Holland is again changing their model #'s. With the TC's the 34 meant engine hp. When they introduced the T series ie. T2220 the model # meant nothing. Now, the model will be T2035, so again the 35 denotes the engine hp. So, within a year the model has gone from TC34DA to... T2220 to... T2035.

Dan
Partspring original Ford/New Holland parts

/ T2220 Price Quote
Well, I have decided to get the T2220 w/loader. I will be adding a Rhino rear blade, Rhino L200 auger and a Rhino 148 rotary cutter.
Grand total- $20,675.00

/ T2220 Price Quote
Pulled the trigger today! Should be delivered on Sat.

/ T2220 Price Quote
Well, I got the tractor. I worked with the loader moving snow for about 2 hours. One major complaint. The HST peddle, in reverse, is a ***** to push.
It's like it is too close to the driver and requires an odd position and too much force to get the dam thing to go down. Is this how it is or is there something wrong? Otherwise it seems to be a nice piece of equipment.