fiat

/ fiat #11  
And the Allis in Fiat-Allis came from Allis-Chalmers sell of it's construction equipment division to Fiat. Then Deutz bought the Ag side of Allis-Chalmers which became Deutz-Allis. This can go on forever.

I didn't know about the trucks though. Very interesting.;)

/ fiat #12  
Yes you are correct.

BTW I believe you can still get Fiatallis construction equipment in brazil, I have seen some 2005 FiatAllis's in brazil for sale recently. So I don't know exactly what the deal is with FA.

I belive this is a 2002-04 Dozer
schnit7.jpg

I know Agco still sold green Agcos under the Deutz-Allis name in Brazil not too long ago. They may still. I am assuming the Allis name was real popular there for these names to stick around so long.

/ fiat #13  
Well, I have been searching the net high and low, and Don't see anything about fiatallis in brazil now, looks like its finally been dissolved. So it must of been around the '05-'07 era when it did,

If anyone finds anything about this information, post it please, I would really love to know.

Jaxx

/ fiat #15  
Nothing like 16 year old news to start your day. Don't people research companies prior to an interest in purchasing their products ? Kind of like buying a 1100-1400 Ford tractor and then looking for parts to repair it. " Spent a week there one night " ( my favorite saying ) and still didn't find what I was looking for. Some must believe parts are available forever. The tractor I was trying to buy the owner paid 6k for it several years ago. Without drive train parts it is now worth the price of the attachments. The computer searches are a must !