BUY NOW!

/ BUY NOW! #1  

MessickFarmEqu

If anyone is on the fence about buying a New Holland, do not wait. We're seeing some of the best discounts ever given on compacts. Come the 31st they go away and I'd be shocked to see them at this level again. Clearly New Holland is trying to lower their inventory levels, and when that is accomplished this will stop. We're talking as much as 15% on some models, and not just old stock stuff.

/ BUY NOW! #2  
What does NH have that is closely matches with the Massey Ferguson 1529, 1532 and 1533 with the shuttle transmission? Thanks.

Gerry P

/ BUY NOW!
depends on the transmission. If you are looking at the 9x3 it would be a T1510 or T1520. If 8x8 then a T2310.

/ BUY NOW! #4  
What New Holland tractor models are Japanese Shibaura's New Holland branded exports?
And does anyone know which MF tractors are MF branded Isekis?

/ BUY NOW! #5  
What New Holland tractor models are Japanese Shibaura's New Holland branded exports?
And does anyone know which MF tractors are MF branded Isekis?

MF- The entire GC series are Iseki, as well as the entire 1500/1600 line up are all Iseki.

Good little tractors. We love ours.

/ BUY NOW! #7  
So you are saying that my 1520 is a Japanese rebrand? Doesn't really matter. I love my tractor. Just curious is all.

/ BUY NOW! #8  
what does NH have that is comparable to the BX 2660/2360

/ BUY NOW!
T1010, T1020 are subcompacts like the Kubota's.

The New Hollands are not rebranded tractors, the exact tractor is not sold under another name. Their production is outsourced to a Japanese company. They work together closely, infact a group in their engineers where here a few weeks ago.

/ BUY NOW! #10  
You are a wonderful resource on here Messick . Thanks for the info.