Loader for 2007 TC45DA?

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA?
Charley: The price did include installation. But, that "ballpark" price is now 2 1/2 years old.

Joes: I'm gonna try to stay with NH. Hopefully, I'll be able.

Jim: I may have been. I know I was excited and braggin' about having one. lol The 250TL you're speaking of. You said by ALO. I pulled one site up and the only 250TL I saw had NH label's on it. It may be my OCD kickin' in, haha, but I would like nothing more than for everything to match up. IOW, Have those nice little NH labels on the side of the loader. Does this ALO loader come with NH stickers? The sound kit did make a significant difference in the cab. Also, having been using the tractor all this time, we may have become use to any noise. I would hope that the stick wouldm't change that. I was contacted about a used 16la loader in SC. Again, it may be my "OCD" but I just cant bring myself to buying used. I have a "good" habit of keeping things looking new.

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA? #13  
Jim: I may have been. I know I was excited and braggin' about having one. lol The 250TL you're speaking of. You said by ALO. I pulled one site up and the only 250TL I saw had NH label's on it. It may be my OCD kickin' in, haha, but I would like nothing more than for everything to match up. IOW, Have those nice little NH labels on the side of the loader. Does this ALO loader come with NH stickers?

Adam, the 250TL is the NH OEM loader that replaced the 16LA. When they changed from the 16LA, they also changed the company that makes the loader. I thought it was ALO, but I could be wrong. Anyway, what I'm talking about is the New Holland loader with all the parts made just for your tractor including the decals.;):)

If you go to New Holland's website and click on loaders, you can see all the models and specs.

Here's a link: New Holland Products

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA? #14  
I don't know why you guys all think OEM loaders are better? They just purchase from an aftermarket supplier who paints them blue to match...

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA? #15  
I don't know why you guys all think OEM loaders are better? They just purchase from an aftermarket supplier who paints them blue to match...

If you really want to know why I think OEM loaders are better, here are the reasons I've listed most of in prior posts in this thread:

1. OEM NH loaders will fit with the OEM cab.
2. OEM NH loaders will have OEM colors and markings the same as the tractor.
3. OEM NH loaders will have a specialty joystick that all deluxe tractor owners love because it has switches built in for the transmissions dual speed control.
4. OEM NH loaders have special features for attaching and detaching the loaders that make the job easier.
5. OEM NH loaders can be bought and installed by the same dealer where I bought the tractor. Therefore, I have one point for warranty and service.
6. Tractors with OEM loaders tend to have a better resale value.

Other than that, I'd say there is no reason not to buy a 3rd-party loader. Can you please provide me with a list of why you might consider the Westendorf an equal or better loader?

We all realize that Case and New Holland use many pieces that have red or blue paint. Other than those two brands, can you name one other source of a 250TL style loader that is "...just purchased from an aftermarket supplier..." and painted to match? Where can you purchase a 250TL style painted yellow, green, or orange? You should not make these statements if you can't back them up with facts. If you had said that NH buys loaders from manufacturers who build to NH specs and sell these loaders to them exclusively, then I would have no problem with that. What you said is not factual. That's where the "rub" comes in with me.

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA?
Thanks for the info! I had some of those same reasons for wanting the OEM loader. Thats why I was wanting to make sure the 250tl was in fact. . . NH. Thanks Jim. You're my tractor guru. ;)

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA? #17  
Factory tractor loaders are aftermarket loaders... In this case, NH has chosen Alo/ Quicke for as their loader manufacturer. Last year, you could go to your favorite local Quicke dealer and buy an "aftermarket" loader for your NH tractor. This year, that same dealer cannot sell you a blue loader because of the OEM agreement. If you want a Quicke for a Case/ NH right now, you MUST go to your Case/ NH dealer, it doesn't seem to matter how old the tractor is or where you bought it.

Quickes are excellent loaders and as I said before, if you like your dealer, do it. On recent tractors, resale is likely affected by a matching loader. On older tractors, I don't think it matters as much. Much older tractors didn't even have OEM loaders, only the loader of your dealers choice. Many ag tractors have aftermarket loaders on them, most of us don't care if it is the OEM loader as long as it is strong and lives up to spec.

My TN75 was loader ready, already plumbed with a factory joystick and many tractors come that way now. Take a look at the Quicke or Stoll joysticks, they, like others, have third functions built into the joystick if you want the option. I am not aware of any transmission options on a factory joystick. All of the powershift functions I have seen and driven are buttons on the shift lever not the joystick. Powershuttles are usually on the left of the steering column. Not every powershift tractor is going to have a loader so it doesn't make sense to put the shift buttons on a joystick...

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA? #18  
Getting off topic a bit here. Jim, I have to agree with my Westendorf friend.
If you really look around you can find better solutions in the Aftermarket.
CNH for example is a big company selling 2 brands. Do you really believe that they are selling you a loader that is the absolute best for your needs in every case. I can tell you there are alot of loaders out there with a lot of different features. They certainly have there place in the market. We (Stoll) sell our loaders as New Holland branded throughout Europe but we sell them in the aftermarket, direct to the dealer here in the North America. Are you saying they are not as good simply because they do not carry the New Holland Name?????Rubbish.

Many very strong dealers rely solely on the aftermarket for their loader needs.
They in most cases provide:
Better value - Cut out the middleman 10-20% cheaper
Better versatility (many difffernt sizes and makes to choose from)
Better Service (Small Company versus Big Company)
Better Availability - ask a dealer how long it takes to get a loader if it's not in his stock gathering interest(costing you $$$)

I have no problem with New Holland or Alo or Westendorf or Anybodies loader.
I can tell you that they all have their strong points. Do not assume that just because a loader is branded the same as your tractor, that it is in fact the best solution for that tractor. Smply not true

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA? #19  
Getting off topic a bit here. Jim, I have to agree with my Westendorf friend.
If you really look around you can find better solutions in the Aftermarket.
CNH for example is a big company selling 2 brands. Do you really believe that they are selling you a loader that is the absolute best for your needs in every case. I can tell you there are alot of loaders out there with a lot of different features. They certainly have there place in the market. We (Stoll) sell our loaders as New Holland branded throughout Europe but we sell them in the aftermarket, direct to the dealer here in the North America. Are you saying they are not as good simply because they do not carry the New Holland Name?????Rubbish.

No, I did not say that and I don't know where you got the idea. I did say that you only have to go to one dealer for warranty work. I did say that the New Holland loader will have matching decals (not big on my priority list because it doesn't make the loader better). I also said the biggest thing is that the NH loader will work with the cab. Why have you not answered my question about whether your Stoll will fit a cabbed TC45DA? Why have you and others ignored the fact that the NH joystick is mounted very conveniently at the side of the operator and close to the other hydraulic controls? The TC40DA and TC45DA tractors and the new T23xx deluxe tractors all have a feature that changes the the speed of the HST transmission by changing the swashplate angle of the HST motor. The switch for that is on the fender and also a "Rabbit" and "Turtle" momentary switch is included with the New Holland joystick. Ask anyone who has this feature if they would like to give it up.

Tommy, my reasons are not rubbish and your Stoll loader is surely a quality loader and a good choice. I don't mean to degrade it in any way. I just want somebody to respond to a few questions about cabs and joystick placement. Why is that so hard?:confused: Houndstooth (Adam) has a cabbed tractor. It is very pertinent info I am asking for on his behalf and others like him.:)

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA? #20  
i've never seen an after-market company make a loader that has the curved arms that match the style of the tractor....

but that's looks, not specs..........which on the boomer series means a lot......

i don't think there's anything wrong with after-market fels....if the price was right and mine would have had one i would have bought it just the same.....