Loader for 2007 TC45DA?

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA? #1  

HOUNDSTOOTH

Silver Member
Tractor
2007 NH TC45DA
I will soon be in the market for a loader for my 07' TC45DA w/ SuperSuite. I've tried doing a lil' research on the net, but havn't come up with much. Dealer gave me a "ballpark" of $5,500 back when I bought the tractor.

What loader fits my model? Or which on do I need? Don't plan on doing anything to strenuous.

What's the price range?

Is there anything online I could look at?

Thanks in advance!
HT

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA? #3  
I thought the 16la (whatever new # is) was around 3800 when i priced them...

compare specs; bush hog, NH, etc.......more power is alway good;)

of course the NH 16la style looks the best, imho..........

i'd call around......i would think if you bought the tractor from them, they'd treat you better:rolleyes:

i could be off on my price.....

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA? #4  
Hey Adam

We (Stoll) have just added compact loaders to our Line-up. See attachment.
You can also visit our website but I'm afraid the compact line-up has not been added yet. Stoll Loaders Built For Farmers Worldwide High-Tech Tractors

Tommy, that loader is certainly a nice looking loader and has a very competitive price. The way it attaches to the tractor is pretty different from NH's way of attachement in that the male/female parts of the loader post are reversed on the Stoll. I did notice that you have a subframe brace going to the rear, but the forward brace is hidden in the picture. The joystick attached to the loader post is also different. New Hollands joystick and placement close to the side of the operator are very popular, but the location on your loader is probably most common throughout the industry. The fact that a QA bracket is standard is a big plus.

HOUNDSTOOTH: The price of NH loaders is sometimes misunderstood. Most people who buy a loader on a new tractor will get a tractor that is "loader ready." That means the tractor has the joystick and subframe when delivered. The loader is then priced separately, but it's price is not truly the full price. If I tell you that my 16LA loader was $3800, I also need to tell you that I bought a loader-ready tractor. If you have to get the full loader package installed from New Holland, you will surely be closer to $5000 or more total cost than the $4000 you see quoted here for the factory loaders. You have to decide if you want a NH loader or not. I'm guessing here, but I think the chance of your getting a satisfacty aftermarket loader with your factory cab is questionable. In your case, I think you will most likely be far better off to stay with New Holland.

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA?
Thanks guys. Tommy, I'll have to agree with Flathead and Jim. I do like the looks of the NH loader. I know absolutley nothing about these things, but being that my tractor is a NH I would prefer a NH loader.

Flathead: My dealer is "top notch". I've know'em for years now and this was the second tractor i've bought there. My brothers have even been doing buisness there for years. I will most likely get the loader from there. I was just wanting to do a little research online, like this, before I made a decision.

Jim: I did not buy my tractor "loader ready". As said before, I just didn't have a clue as to what loader was needed. I have seen alot of people talking about the 16LA. So, I guess that's my target?

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA? #6  
Certainly the NH loader is going to fit right on. Did the price they quote you include the installation? If you are happy with your dealer and will have routine work done by them, then it is reasonable to go with them.

I chose the alternative route with my NH and have purchased a Stoll loader for it and won't hesitate to do the same on the next machine.

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA? #7  
As far as a loader I would stick with the tractor brand. ( unless it is a garden tractor and the owner has nothing better to occupy his time ... try engineering your own design. ) They seem to engineer in the correct stress points and it looks like it belongs. Additional attachments I pick on design and durability. For back hoes I feel Bradco has the best line. Good luck with whatever you decide. I am pleased with my TC 55 and 270 loader.

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA? #8  
Jim: I did not buy my tractor "loader ready". As said before, I just didn't have a clue as to what loader was needed. I have seen alot of people talking about the 16LA. So, I guess that's my target?

Adam, I remember when you bought your tractor. I think you may have been the first on TBN to get a Boomer with a cab.

I'm not sure, of course, but I doubt you will be able to get a new 16LA loader. You will probably have to go with the 250TL loader made by ALO. It seems that NH changed to the 2xxTL series of loaders about the time the cab became available, so I'm pretty sure there will be no fit and finish issues. You may experience more noise in the cab because of the hydraulic line routing up to the joystick. That's an issue that I think you are aware of because of the sound reduction kit you added to your cab.

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA? #9  
The 2XXL loader is the same as the old LA models, Just new model designation. NH has gone crazy with model no's for compacts lately.
TC models changed to TXXXX changed to Boomer XXXX.

These compacts loaders are built by NH. Only 800TL loaders are built by Alo.

In Europe It's different again....NH does not offer the conventional compact tractor only the TCE built by Landini. They do not offer a loader for this tractor, but leave it to the aftermarket. For all the Ag tractors, NH uses Stoll throughout Europe;)

/ Loader for 2007 TC45DA? #10  
The 250tl loader is an upgrade from the 16la, one feature is the cam style pins that lock the loader to the tractor, so as the pins or holes wear you can adjust for a tight fit no rattles. I too would stick with the New Holland loader. If my thoughts are correct you will also get the hi lo on the joystick if you have the hydro trans.