Ford 1710 Offset

/ Ford 1710 Offset #1  

CINCINNATI776

I'm looking for either a 1987 or 1988 Ford 1710 Offset tractor... does anyone out there know where I can find one? I currently own 3 1710 offsets.. an 85', 86' and 87'.... I've been on tractorhouse.com and the one on there is an 86', it's in decent shape but the asking price is $15,000. I'm told alot of the 1710 offsets were sold in the Northern states for vegetable and nursery cultivating. If anyone out there knows of any currently forsale... or where one might be up forsale/ up for auction in the future... any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance...

Mark

/ Ford 1710 Offset #2  
CINCINNATI776
Just looked at one in Georgetown Ohio. Just north of Gerogetown on ST RT 68 on west side of road. Didn't know anyone was looking for one, so didn't ask any questions.
Don't know the name of the place, just a small used equipment place. had about 10-15 tractors, and lots of equipment. Looked at the 1710 because it is an odd tractor, don't see many. I believe it had a cultivator or planter attached to the tractor. Was in good shape, but I no not the year. Sorry. Just go a couple miles north of Georgetown on 68, and you will see the place.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you do any good. :)

/ Ford 1710 Offset
I'm pretty sure the one you saw is listed on ebay once in awhile, and if it is that one... it's an 86'..... #302...... I actually test drove it in Kentucky the day before it was auctioned off... I didn't go to the auction but the guy that bought it was a person who buys and sells in Georgetown ohio. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me! Please continue to keep an eye out for me and keep me posted!

Mark