a tt60a 4x4 2008 info

/ a tt60a 4x4 2008 info #1  

adam bur

i am looking at the tt60a 4x4 2008 tractor with a loader for 29500$ canadain and i am trying to find out if there are any problems with this tractor ive noticed that its louder and the gears dont go in very nice im also looking at the john deere 5055d 4x2 with a loader for 30400$ but have not test drove this on because im thinking the 4x4 might be nice my tractor i use now is the john deere 710 but it dont have a bucket and is getting old and worn out is there anything i should know about the tt60a

/ a tt60a 4x4 2008 info #2  
The TT60A uses a 3 cylinder Iveco engine, and it is extremely fuel efficient, according to the Nebraska Tractor Test Laboratory. Check out the three TT-A tests at the lower right of this page and compare the "Hp.hr/gal" for all three TT-A's. Note that the TT60A uses the least fuel per hour and puts out the most Hp.hr/gal. of the three.

Then, take a look at the comparable John Deere tests (the 5103/5203/5303 are really equivalent to the 50XXE series tractors, and the "D" series version are lighter duty, but use the same engines). The JD's are not as efficient as the TT60A.

These tests are interesting, and provide a start. Also, notice that all of the TT-A's
...did not meet the
manufacturer's claim of XXXX lb (XXXX kg) 3 point
hitch lift capacity.
The JD's did meet those claims, and have higher 3 point hitch lift capacities.

I almost forgot to add that my local (SoCal) New Holland dealer has a MFWD TT75A with FEL for $26,000 U.S., and that's without negotiating. The TT60A should be less expensive.

Last edited:
   / a tt60a 4x4 2008 info #3  
Hey Adam: The TT is a good little tractor. No it doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but it is a solid tractor with a great engine. The tractor does not have alot of hydraulic flow so be cautious of the loader you put on it.
I think your price sounds about right in Canadian $$.