Tagman

Hello everyone new to the forum!

Is $11,500 a good price for the following:

NH TC45a (1493 hrs)(2005), MFWD, Super steer, Canopy in good condition

Comes with:
Bushhog M300 loader
Bushhog SBX7200 cutter
Bushhog SBX box blade

All bushhog pieces were bought new with the tractor.

This is from my horse farmer next door. My mechanic friend said all looks good just needs a good service and work on a couple of the loader mounting bolts(on another thread).

Thanks,
Tagman

/ Good price? #2  
Sounds like a good price to me. I bought a TC48DA (used) a couple of years ago and paid several thousand more than that. There are considerably more hours on this tractor than were on mine, but that wouldn't bother me if everything is in good condition. I'd buy it. ;):D

/ Good price? #3  
I paid about 3K more for 10 less hp with 1 less implement but also 1400 less hours. All said sounds like a very good price to me!:)

/ Good price?
Thank you for your input. Have done most of maintanence with only a few minor repairs like replacing grease fittings etc. So i am very happy. It has been 20 yrs since I have been running a tractor and glad to be back on the saddle!!

/ Good price? #5  
If you buy that tractor and implements at that price, the value will probably never go down. Heck! 25 years from now you'll probably be able to sell it for the same amount or even more. I think it sounds like a very good deal. My TC45D has over 1500 hours and I sure would not sell just the tractor and loader for that amount. I think you've found a great buy considering you know the guy who can give you the whole history of the tractor.

/ Good price? #6  
2 words, buy it.:D does the smilie count as a word.

/ Good price? #8  
sounds good to me.. I paid 9500$ for a slightly used nh 1920 back in 99... and that's a bit more tractor! plus nice options.

soundguy

/ Good price?
Thanks everyone. I bought the tractor and I am very happy with it. Doing a complete service myself and everything looks very good. One thing not looking forward to is changing the blades on the bushhog. I will get to the blades tommorrow.

TAG

/ Good price? #10  
That is one heck of a sweet deal with all the extras:):) specially the fact you know where it came from.

JC,