NH TN75

/ NH TN75 #31  
It is a HYDAC valve rated @ 5800PSI. PS not slamming the competition just stating a fact! look at the press releases! Bush Hog does not build a loader anymore!

/ NH TN75
Bob, just a little insider info. Why are you buying a Bush Hog?
Did your dealer tell you that Bush Hog no longer builds loaders! They are officially out of the loader "building" business this month. Unless you are getting a sweet deal, stay away from it. Where are you located?
$6500 will get you a "High Tech" full featured loader, that will really compliment that "loader tractor"of yours. See Marketplace on Stoll Loaders Built For Farmers Worldwide High-Tech Tractors New loader for this tractor $5500. 3 year structural guarantee. (sorry for the sales pitch, really hard to control myself sometimes)

Getting back to Ricks Comment about the ball valves. I can assure that Stoll does not utilize "Plumbing" fittings in any of it's hydraulic components.

Tommyboy, Thanks for the comment... I've been doing lots of research lately and havn't ran across the Stoll brand.

Why are you buying a Bush Hog? The dealer I'm using recommends this brand and installs them quite often.

Did your dealer tell you that Bush Hog no longer builds loaders! They are officially out of the loader "building" business this month. Based on my research you are correct about the "building" but Bush Hog FEL is by far a dead product. Still built just not by Bush Hog but by Alo and sold as Bush Hog.

If you have more info about the Stoll brand and want to pass it along fell free to do so.

Again, thanks for the info... gives me something to think about. Location... around Gainsville, TX

/ NH TN75 #34  
I heard Bush Hog sold their loader and backhoe line to Alo.

And I also heard that the rest of the Bush Hog line is sold, but whoever bought them hasn't announced anything yet.