New Boomer 3045 w/Cab, 250TL loader and mid mount mower

/ New Boomer 3045 w/Cab, 250TL loader and mid mount mower #1  

holtzacres

Tractor
New Holland Boomer 3045
I just traded my 2007 TC35DA w/250TL loader for a new Boomer 3045 w/Cab and 250TL loader w/r-4 tires. I also ordered the 84" 914A mid mount mower and a set of turf tires to swap in the summer for mowing. Does anyone have this mower and if so how do you like the mowing job it does? Also when sitting in the drivers seat on the right rear cab post there are (2) threaded mounting holes right above the cell phone clip. Does anyone know what they are for? I want to use then to mount my Motorolla 2-way radio, but I was curious what they are for? Thanks.

/ New Boomer 3045 w/Cab, 250TL loader and mid mount mower #2  
I just traded my 2007 TC35DA w/250TL loader for a new Boomer 3045 w/Cab and 250TL loader w/r-4 tires. I also ordered the 84" 914A mid mount mower and a set of turf tires to swap in the summer for mowing. Does anyone have this mower and if so how do you like the mowing job it does? Also when sitting in the drivers seat on the right rear cab post there are (2) threaded mounting holes right above the cell phone clip. Does anyone know what they are for? I want to use then to mount my Motorolla 2-way radio, but I was curious what they are for? Thanks.

The 914A mower does an excellent job of mowing. It can be too large of a deck in some situations, like mowing a ditch...........they are very very durable.

The threaded holes you refer to are for mounting brackets, control brackets, or anything else like that.

Brian

/ New Boomer 3045 w/Cab, 250TL loader and mid mount mower
thanks Brian, the mower is pretty expensive, but we have 3.5-4 acres we mow with a JD 445 and JD X495 now, I am trying to cut time. mowing 7' at a ime should help I would think. Is the deck easy to remove and install?

/ New Boomer 3045 w/Cab, 250TL loader and mid mount mower #4  
I have a 72" 914A rear discharge. Really am impressed how nice a job it does.
Greg