New Holland Br 770 round baler. New Holland can't fix, won't replace or refund money.

/ New Holland Br 770 round baler. New Holland can't fix, won't replace or refund money. #1  

calf feeder

Last summer I purchased a new, New Holland Br 770 round baler. The baler puts a heavy load on my 95 hp. tractor and has broken the sledge rollers out three times. I have baled a total of 378 bales with the machine since it's purchase. During all three breakdowns New Holland has refused to give me a loaner stating they just didn't have one to give me which forced me to rent a baler which I have used to bale over 3,000 rolls of hay. Bottom line, the baler has been in the shop for warranty work a total of 68 days and is currently broken down. New Holland can't fix it but refuses to get me a new baler or give me my money back. New Holland factory service rep. J Levi Taylor has stated that he didn't know why the same breakdown kept occuring but I find it hard to believe that someone trained by the factory to be the foremost authority would not have more than that to offer. Mr Taylor and two dealerships have all stated that the baler has major issues but as it stands at the present. CNH has both my money and my baler because it's a fact that I didn't get one. If I had wanted a baler in need of repair I would have kept the one that I had owned for 18.5 years. Any opinions as to why New Holland won't just do the right thing?

/ New Holland Br 770 round baler. New Holland can't fix, won't replace or refund money. #2  
There are two sides to every story.
I'd sure like to hear the other side of this one.

/ New Holland Br 770 round baler. New Holland can't fix, won't replace or refund money.
True every coin has two sides. I would also like to hear from the other side. Fact is, there are several of these balers in my comunity and they all preform well the main reason I bought one. I also have a shed full of New Holland equipment that has given good service. The New Holland dealer where I bought the baler had it's dealership revoked by New Holland half way through my warranty leaving me without the leverage of being able to go back to them and say look, you sold me this thing, it's not right you need to make it right or it's not going to look good on you as a business.

/ New Holland Br 770 round baler. New Holland can't fix, won't replace or refund money. #4  
There are two sides to every story.
I'd sure like to hear the other side of this one.

I'd second that. Given the insane amounts of these balers that are sold, somthing is not adding up.

/ New Holland Br 770 round baler. New Holland can't fix, won't replace or refund money. #5  
That is a shame about your old dealer. Most times the company in question will give some concession to the dealer normally 50% to trade out to keep the pain down till the unit is ready for retail.

/ New Holland Br 770 round baler. New Holland can't fix, won't replace or refund money.
New Holland has agreed to take my baler back giving me the purchase price toward a new baler. My new dealer seems to have given us a fair price on a new 7060 and appears to want our business, has a head full of common sense and is the type person you can talk to. If everything goes as promised, we should have a new baler in the field by monday.