Looked at a NH 2320/ Boomer 3045 today

/ Looked at a NH 2320/ Boomer 3045 today #11  
FYI, I financed my new equipment through CNH financing for 72 months 0% interest. That is not a current offer, but my dealer was able to get it for me. Just thought i would throw that out here for you to think about.

/ Looked at a NH 2320/ Boomer 3045 today #12  
@Lt CHEG - Don't feel too bad - if you look back through the history of these boards you will see I "missed" a good one earlier this spring and landed a "great one" a couple months back. It will work out and likely IS for the better.

/ Looked at a NH 2320/ Boomer 3045 today #13  
I'm new to TBN. This is my first post. I bought a NH 2320 HST with the 250TL loader last month from my local dealer. It is an '08, supposedly manufactured very late in the year. The 0%/72 month was awfully compelling. That wasn't available on the comparable green and orange models. The dealer (or the NH regional rep I guess) made me a cash (ie no special financing) price offer that was about $3500 less. I ended up paying just under $24K. I had a large downpayment, and financed some with CNH at 6%.

So far, I love the tractor. I was pretty much sold on NH from the beginning, based mostly on feedback from some other hobby farmers I know. The hydraulics on that loader seem noticably more powerful than on the other color 45hp machines I drove, although maybe I was a little predisposed. It is a very comfortable ride, the adjustments on the seat and steering wheel are excellent. I like the "joystick" controler alot as well, very comfortable, and the hi/lo button right on the stick is cool. The heavy rubber matting is a nice touch.

I'm moving soil and manure, etc right now, but I have a used Kuhn tiller coming soon and I'm excited about doing some "real" work. I'll probably add a single or double bottom plow when a good deal comes along. I have a small, 10 acre hobby farm. It'll take me a few years I imagine to accumulate haying implements, but that's a goal as well. I know this tractor will be around a long time.