Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    Case 885, JD 730D, Ford 4000

Default Re: boomer 8n

We have delivered two. One was sold with a loader and backhoe and the guy is using it as if it were a real CUT.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Ford 6600/3000/8n

Quote Originally Posted by two_bit_score View Post
    Yep. Saw one the other day. My wife said it was 'cute'.

THERE'S YOUR SIGN!!!!-----

Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

Quote Originally Posted by RickB View Post
    . . .and the guy is using it as if it were a real CUT.
    I could read volumes into that statement, but I'll say nothing more and just smile to myself.
    Jim

Tractor
    Ford 1700, Kubota MX-4700

Me too it's like going after a mosquito with a stick of dynamite.

JC,
    Ford 1700, 2wd.
    Kubota MX-4700DT, Gear transmission with LA 884 loader, Q/A and HD bucket.
    60" Woods Rotary Cutter, home made (3-pt boom and a Row Hipper) ,King Kutter( 5 ft Tiller,Middle Buster,Single Row Cultivator,Carry-all, 5 ft blade, 6 ft Landscaping Rake ,30" Dirt Scoop and a 4'x4' Drag Harrow)

Gold Member
    Tractor
    1978 ford 3600, 1964 ford 4000 rowcrop

i seen one at the west virginia state fair, its a perty cute thing, the price on it was 34000 bucks too. there was a bunch of old farmers looking at it, they got a good laugh at the dealers expense when he asked if anyone was intrested in it, he got red faced and walked away. its looks real nice.

Probably designed by somebody in advertising who has never been on a tractor and thinks a farmer who works with holes in his jeans and grease on his shirt really cares about "style" when it comes to his tractor. Farmers tend to be more concerned about reliability, power and performance but can care less about color and chrome.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by edge08 View Post
    Probably designed by somebody in advertising who has never been on a tractor and thinks a farmer who works with holes in his jeans and grease on his shirt really cares about "style" when it comes to his tractor. Farmers tend to be more concerned about reliability, power and performance but can care less about color and chrome.
    It seems to work for Hardly Davidson.
    "Retro" styling, etc. Black and Orange,

Quote Originally Posted by edge08 View Post
    I was at the dealer last weekend ordering my JD 2520. They had one of those things in their showroom. Even the steel hydro lines for the bucket were chromed. At first I thought they were just shiney stainless,but they were indeed chromed like the ROP! Eh,kind of a nice touch if you're putting this thing in your living room

Tractor
    Kubota L3400HST

Awwww!!! I want a Boomer T-Shirt and tatoo!!! Can't afford a Boomer, but what the heck, most people wearing H-D stuff don't own a Harley either :-)

Wonder if the Boomer comes with loud pipes?

I was at the New Holland dealer today and they informed me that they are recalling 200 Boomer 8N that have chromed ROPS - did not meet safety standards. One more reason why tractors should not have chrome

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast