boomer 8n

/ boomer 8n #3  
I think it looks pretty neat. ;)

According to the site (click on "Development of the Boomer 8N), you can get a partial cab and front loader/backhoe.

/ boomer 8n #4  
My dealer in Moore OK has one and I took a look at it. If I had the $$ that would be my "Trophy" tractor....to pretty to take out and get it dirty.....:D

/ boomer 8n #5  
I see it that it has a CVT transmssion I wonder if it may be offered in a gear transmision later on ? it may be a cheaper than the CVT not to crazy about the chrome rops... I heard you cold get a black one though.

/ boomer 8n #6  
I see it that it has a CVT transmssion I wonder if it may be offered in a gear transmision later on ? it may be a cheaper than the CVT not to crazy about the chrome rops... I heard you cold get a black one though.

Most of the chrome is optional.

/ boomer 8n #7  
I got to go see three of them at my local newholland dealer. they are so nice and shiney that they are meant to live in a garage or barn. The ones out here are all chromed out and one has a FEL. They are pretty cool but the price is a little high.

/ boomer 8n #8  
has anyone seen the boomer 8n?

These are the pics from my local NH dealer. The only thing this rig has common with 8N is paint and the shape of the hood.

JC,

dsc08390r.jpg

dsc08388d.jpg

dsc08391.jpg

dsc08392h.jpg

dsc08394g.jpg

/ boomer 8n #9  
Gorgeous!!!

Insert heavy sigh here.....

Gosh, how I wish they had made this tribute on a smaller frame, with say, 24 hp, and lowered the price by say $12K to around $16K price. Now, that would have been something. In my dreams.

/ boomer 8n #10  
I used to have a Ford Jubille....Maybe I will win the lottery and be able to buy 2 and keep one in the house to look at and one to work with...but I would have to cover it in plastic wrap....Hey a guy can wish right ? LOL