TC 35-45 Blue info

/ TC 35-45 Blue info #1  

Hawgee

Silver Member
Tractor
64 MF Utility 35 retired to parts pile.
I may take a few hits on this, but it is hard to hit blue against a high flying blue background. Long time for me on this wonderful site.
I spent "some" time yesterday with a mechanic-salesman going over the new TC 35 to 45 series Boomers. He said to look at the older 1920 (ford) model for the specs and you would be close. This is not an entire ground up new design. They have wrapped the boomer style and features on both some new and old ideas.
When looking at the TC33, there is no shuttle shift with gears. There is on the new larger model. All three new models are on the same tractor. Just a choice of horse power. Yes all hydros have cruise but then so did all the gears with a hand throttle. The seat is a winner and will bother the other colors. So is a tool box. Rather than tools for breakdowns, tools for implement adjustments and a sandwitch because you don't want to park and eat with this kind of power and ability. My SO and I laugh with James and the TC45 story. She is only 5" also, but very capable.
What I'm yacking about is it is great to see this new range of Boomer and to see it compares with the orange mid "L" series and 4500 greens.
With no supersteer, you get a shorter conventional boom and bucket loader because there is not the clearance problem with the front tires.
Bottom line, $18,500 for TC35 with loader (R4 tires) and an option for sub frame mount 6" backhoe @ $3000 or less.

My blue eyes just got bluer. Momma says blue looks good!! whatever gets the job done.

Incoming!

/ TC 35-45 Blue info #2  
Haw?gee? I'm not sure I've heard those words since watching my dad work a team of mules/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. Seriously, though, I don't think you'll take any hits. Blue, Green, and Orange are all good tractors. Each one has a few features that are better than the others. Wouldn't you love to have one with your favorite features from each. But what color would you paint it? And you're right; I like the seat on the Boomer better (more up and down travel, adjustment for different weights, and swivel - except that I like my armrests and the TC29 I've operated didn't have them), and that toolbox is in a slightly handier location on the Boomer than on my Kubota, but on my Kubota, I don't have to listen to the rattle the Boomer toolbox has (that's on the TC29; don't know about the bigger ones). Actually I think the Boomer is a prettier color, I think the TC29 runs quieter than my B2710, the knobs on the shift levers are nicer, I like the dual hydraulic filters instead of one filter and strainers, the telescoping lower lift arms are nice, and tilt and telescope wheel is nice (though I don't need it; I like the position of the wheel on the B2710). Of course, I wouldn't trade. I like the hydro pedals on the Kubota better. I like having the rubber pads on all the pedals, I like the location of the loader controls and the way the quick attach works better on the Kubota. I like having the emergency flasher lights inside the ROPS on the Kubota instead of outside like the Boomer. Hmmm, all matters of personal preference that have nothing to do with getting the job done./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bird

/ TC 35-45 Blue info #3  
Hawgee,

It's ok to take a few hits on the new Boomers, I think they will be able to standup for themselves. For the people who have not seen a new Boomer, and are about to buy, I recommend them stoping and looking at one, and consider them, but in the end it's what works best for you, blue, orange, green, and the support that that dealer is going to give you that matters the most. So far, mine has done what little I have asked of it without a groan or a whine. If your wife is like mine, you will be waiting your turn in the driver's seat. She's really about 5 "2" but she packs a punch. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif For bird, the pedals on mine are padded with those little arrorws on them that tell you which direction to push the pedal, if you get so excited on these tractors that you forget which way you need to go. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif. Hadn't heard anything yet rattle in that toolbox on mine. However, I think I will drill me a little hole so water can drain out the bottom of that toolbox-drink holder combo, and whalla, an instant cooler. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif