Price Check T4020 Pricing

/ T4020 Pricing #1  

cr1ga

Tractor
NH T4030
Okay I have looked till I can't look anymore. I have an offer of 24,500 on a new T4020. It has the Radial Tires and nothing more that stood out in my mind. It has been on the lot and some rust is showing. Is this a fair price? Also, are there some of the good internet dealers that I should ask for a quote? I am in no big hurry but my farmer friend is in a hurry for me. He is getting tired of cutting the fields. But what are friends for, right? :laughing:

/ T4020 Pricing #2  
I bought mine brand new for $21,300. They were offering a peanut lease tractor with 75 hours on it for $21,000.

/ T4020 Pricing
Thanks, I actually sent you a PM earlier. I searched through the Forum and I thought that was what you had posted earlier. You did get a good deal. So far two dealers are no where near that price.

/ T4020 Pricing #4  
I did not have the nerve to buy used, as I know as with a car, a person can ware the machine substancially, even with very few hours......
I bought a new Boomer 4060, in April. I fished around a little, for the best , responsive dealer, the guy who came out instantly when I was in his yard , sitting on his tractor in the rain.... he talked tractor, thought tractors and loved tractors..
You get to know what the right price is, and what the discount should be from list..
This machine will last you a generation and in the big picture,a few bucks either way will not matter. Go with your feelings.....
Good Luck Johno Geo

/ T4020 Pricing
Thanks for the information. I bought a T4030 and it should arrive this Friday. I also purchased a 7' Bush Hog mower. I decided to wait on the FEL but the back bracket, mid hydraulics and joystick are factory installed. One of these days I may be able to find some money for the rest.
Really scared to buy more because the wife may use it to dig a hole to bury me in it.:laughing:

/ T4020 Pricing
Pictures

Attachments

• Tractor 1.jpg
    Tractor 1.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 506
  • Tractor 2.jpg
    Tractor 2.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 274
  • Tractor 3.jpg
    Tractor 3.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 291
   / T4020 Pricing #7  
VHAT!? No FEL? :laughing:

/ T4020 Pricing
Outta money. Need to let the cash build back up. Has mid remotes, bracket and joystick just flat ran out of $$$'s.