New PowerStar Line?

/ New PowerStar Line? #151  
A grand for a buddy seat? some one is smoking crack that quoted that to you. We are at $41,700 that is with a buddy seat.

well jbhn when you figure in the cost of trucking one in from another dealer and paying transfer charges on top of that it's not really smoking crack is it big guy?....if you can even even find one. Sounds like your the one hitting the pipe.

/ New PowerStar Line? #152  
Any word on when the other models will hit the dealers?

/ New PowerStar Line? #153  
well jbhn when you figure in the cost of trucking one in from another dealer and paying transfer charges on top of that it's not really smoking crack is it big guy?....if you can even even find one. Sounds like your the one hitting the pipe.

um here's the thing. even if you truck one in from another dealer, and have to pay transfer charges, (which if your NH rep would help you shouldnt have to do) there is still no reason for $1000 to add a buddy seat if it didnt have one. oh and FYI i have 1 on my yard and 3 that should be arriving any day........

/ New PowerStar Line? #154  
Any word on when the other models will hit the dealers?

i wish we knew. i do know that we are "suppose" to be able to order the 90 and 100 hp in the next month so we will see. who knows though. hopefully ASAP.

/ New PowerStar Line? #155  
um here's the thing. even if you truck one in from another dealer, and have to pay transfer charges, (which if your NH rep would help you shouldnt have to do) there is still no reason for $1000 to add a buddy seat if it didnt have one. oh and FYI i have 1 on my yard and 3 that should be arriving any day........

Wish we could say we had some on the yard...have already taken delivery of two and both were under contract when they rolled off the truck.

/ New PowerStar Line? #156  
Wish we could say we had some on the yard...have already taken delivery of two and both were under contract when they rolled off the truck.

If I may ask what is the 90hp gonna run me(4x4,655LDR,8x8power shuttle,3remotes(rear),cab/radio.

/ New PowerStar Line? #157  
Hard to say....will be sometime before they hit dealers.

/ New PowerStar Line? #158  
email quote dealer 1-4-12
These tractors are currently on hold from New Holland, we have no inventory and they are unavailable to us for at least 12 months, we have no pricing information yet. We are not sure why it is taking so long. We should know more in a year. Sorry I am unable to answer your question. 1-4-12

Thank You is from new holland dealer

i write 3 on tractor house

/ New PowerStar Line? #159  
POWERSTAR 4.75,4X4 ,Loader,Buddyseat,All of the tractors we order have cold start.The price is $43,900.00 US DOLLARS ,This price does not include shipping.THANKS
price high?

/ New PowerStar Line? #160  
POWERSTAR 4.75,4X4 ,Loader,Buddyseat,All of the tractors we order have cold start.The price is $43,900.00 US DOLLARS ,This price does not include shipping.THANKS
price high?

Price I was given 43,500 thats the 8x8trans,not the 12x12