New PowerStar Line?

/ New PowerStar Line? #181  
ohio farmer04 said:
local dealer did not have a power star !

i can get a new red case $36500 no loader buddy seat 4x4 cab 12x12
i know base price
what get off a new tractor powerstar or red case?
my local dealer sold out to new owners did good stock
powerstar be there i did see it !

Look, I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just having a hard time figuring out what you're saying/asking most of the time...

/ New PowerStar Line? #182  
Look, I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just having a hard time figuring out what you're saying/asking most of the time...

Sound like he was asking should he get a powerstar or case and he did get to see a powerstar at local dealer but has been sold since.:D

/ New PowerStar Line? #183  
got see it at another dealer

/ New PowerStar Line? #184  
the dealers will not take off loader
and not any in area with no loader
what to do?

/ New PowerStar Line? #185  
the dealers will not take off loader
and not any in area with no loader
what to do?

Even if ordered a new one they wont?I wouldnt see them taking loaders off the ones on lot since its already set up. But if they really wonted a sale they would,heck just get one with....

/ New PowerStar Line? #188  
i have a skid loader

I see...I just got back from a show and NewHolland did have one tractor there,humm... I did see a Case there but it was a 140hp tractor.Kubota did come out with a new 8560:D,

/ New PowerStar Line? #189  
YOU坦E INVITED! May 10th, 11th, & 12th To stop by and drive the New Holland PowerStar Tractors!
75 HP 4 cylinder Diesel Engine 64 PTO HP 8x8 or 12x12 Transmissions Mechanical or Hydraulic Shuttle Cab or ROPS
2wd or 4wd Best in class comfort PowerStar Cab instructor痴 Seat Optional High Visibility Roof Panel Optional Ideal for loader operation
West Hills Tractor, Inc.
1103 West Jackson Blvd.
Jonesborough, TN 37659 423-753-4621 New Holland Tractors | Construction Equipment | Case IH Tractors West Hills Tractor, TN
Test drive a Powerstar during the three day event and receive a $500.00 coupon good towards the purchase of a PowerStar tractor before June 30th, 2012.