New PowerStar Line?

/ New PowerStar Line? #31  
the powerstar is engineer by New Holland. This is not an LS tractor. There are some similar parts like the hydraulic valve on the rear that is from the TN series, CNH spent lots of money on research of the orange and green tractor owners to get this product for the North American Market.

/ New PowerStar Line? #32  
So its made in Turkey with cab from elsewhere like the TD? I don't see how they got their price point. The rear end really does look similar to LS though.

the powerstar is engineer by New Holland. This is not an LS tractor. There are some similar parts like the hydraulic valve on the rear that is from the TN series, CNH spent lots of money on research of the orange and green tractor owners to get this product for the North American Market.

/ New PowerStar Line? #33  
So its made in Turkey with cab from elsewhere like the TD? I don't see how they got their price point. The rear end really does look similar to LS though.

it is actually made in the same plant as the TD series over there. No it is not an LS tractor. they finally made a tractor to compete with Deere's 50xxE series that have the power shuttle as well as Kubota. plus they put features on it that the green and orange dont have standar or offer. it is going to be a nice ride. to me personally if you look at the T6000 series of NH, the Powerstar looks like a small version of it.

/ New PowerStar Line? #34  
I'd have to say it likely has nothing in common with a 6000 series. Looks like a neat little machine though.

/ New PowerStar Line? #35  
I'd have to say it likely has nothing in common with a 6000 series. Looks like a neat little machine though.

i didnt mean it has anything in common with it, just the look of it is what i was referencing to.

/ New PowerStar Line? #36  
From what I understand we're going to see seeing lots of ground up new product from CNH. New leadership seems to have gotten the focus back to R&D. Now if only Europe would stop selling so many tractors so we can have a few here.

/ New PowerStar Line? #37  
From what I understand we're going to see seeing lots of ground up new product from CNH. New leadership seems to have gotten the focus back to R&D. Now if only Europe would stop selling so many tractors so we can have a few here.

yes sir same here

/ New PowerStar Line? #39  

My TD 's data plate says it's made in Italy.

/ New PowerStar Line? #40  
My TD 's data plate says it's made in Italy.

yes you are right and again that is where the Powerstar is being made and the loaders that are coming on them are made in Italy too, that was part of the deal.