New Holland TC33DA

/ New Holland TC33DA #1  

mcmasterson

I am purchasing a 40 acre property and considering a tractor to help take care of it all.

The property owner has a New Holland he is offering to sell me before we close on the home. I am not very familar with compact tractors at all and wanted to ask the experts on here if i am getting a good deal or not.

i have looked at the tractor and looks like great shape. He has started it and ran it for me and it ran great and everything works. He has it serviced regularly too. I am not sure what year it is, nor is he. waiting for serial # to confirm, but imagine it is around 2003-2004.

So he wants to sell everything below for $13k. the snowblower is 3 years old, and bush hog is 2 years. Everything else came on the tractor when he purchased it 4 years ago with 132 hours on it.

New Holland TC 33 DA tractor- 33hp diesel, 4 wheel drive with super
steer. 362 hours.
New Holland 914A mid mount 6foot rear discharge mower deck
New Holland 15LA front end loader
Buhler/Farm King 600 snow thrower 5ft wide, 2ft deep 2stage rear mount
Bush Hog RZ160 5ft brush mower rear mount
Demco 55 55gal rear mount sprayer with 12 spray arms plus hand sprayer

Is $13k a decent deal for the tractor with all the attachments?

Thanks for any help!

/ New Holland TC33DA #2  
sounds like a fair price,if its the tractor you want and for the jobs you want it to do.I belive that the tc 33 series is the larger frame w a 3cyl disel and a good reputation,its also very low hours. You should get some good feedback here.
Good luck-
From Snowy CT

/ New Holland TC33DA
I am looking forward to some feedback. Based on some brief research online it appears with all the attachments it seems like a decent deal.

Is the year of the tractor all that important? Mainly need to worry about the hours and how hard the owner was on it, right?

Thanks

/ New Holland TC33DA #4  
I have to agree. Sounds like a decent deal.

/ New Holland TC33DA #5  
:thumbsup:

/ New Holland TC33DA #6  
If you finance it into the land purchase, thats going to be one expensive tractor.

mark

/ New Holland TC33DA #7  
I've got 2003 TC-29 which is the exact same tractor as yours except that it has 4 less horsepower. Mine has just under 1000 hours and is equipped with a FEL and a backhoe. The tractor has been great, it's powerfull for its size and I love the ergonomics, all the controls are comfortable and easy to reach.

Knock on wood but so far I have not had any reliability issues.

/ New Holland TC33DA #8  
Good tractor, good deal, I used to own one, a little older than that one, it was a 1999 or 2000 I cant remember, I really enjoyed it. and worked very well for me. Sold it when I sold the place, was sorry for years afterward.

James K0UA

UM... on second thought,, that is a terrible deal,, do you have a name and phone number for that guy,, Um I kinda wanted to talk to him..

Last edited:
   / New Holland TC33DA #9  
I have a TC34DA Great tractor. I think your attachments are sized right for the HP. It will all work well. I don't have super steer, I have heard front loader and super steer takes a little getting used to. Price is good I think.
It is a hydrostatic transmission. If you have never driven on before set the throttle at 2000 and used the foot treadle for speed control. I think there are 3 shift positions . I is for front loader loading or really deep snow or really heavy brush shredding, II is for everything else except on the road which is III.
IF the 3 point hitch does not have a Pats quick hitch or something similar get one.