WANTED: Restored 1953 Ford Golden Jubilee Tractor

/ WANTED: Restored 1953 Ford Golden Jubilee Tractor #1  

BigMikeFL

Tractor
Looking for 1st Purchase
Looking for nicely restored 1953 Ford Golden Jubilee Tractor.

Only looking in the SE US Area and preferably in Florida.

If you have one, or know where one is, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks in Advance,

BigMike
Cape Coral, FL

/ WANTED: Restored 1953 Ford Golden Jubilee Tractor
Good morning and thanks for the suggestions.

I have looked at both those places and did find one of interest on eBay.

If I got one of the N-Completes, I'm afraid I would not want to use it because of the their detailed restorations, and their prices.....lol

I'm not opposed to buying one from another part of the Country as well depending on the cost to get it to me in Florida.

Have a Great Week !!!

BigMike

/ WANTED: Restored 1953 Ford Golden Jubilee Tractor #4  
Good morning and thanks for the suggestions.

I have looked at both those places and did find one of interest on eBay.

If I got one of the N-Completes, I'm afraid I would not want to use it because of the their detailed restorations, and their prices.....lol

I'm not opposed to buying one from another part of the Country as well depending on the cost to get it to me in Florida.

Have a Great Week !!!

BigMike
can ask how much pay

Sure, I have looked around the internet quite a bit and have seen some really nice ones in the 3500-4000. range.

That's where I'm hoping to be.

BigMike

/ WANTED: Restored 1953 Ford Golden Jubilee Tractor #6  
Sure, I have looked around the internet quite a bit and have seen some really nice ones in the 3500-4000. range.

That's where I'm hoping to be.

BigMike

I hope you find it at that range....sounds okay,besure to get some close photos, before sale... Freight might be about $750.00 depending on a lot of factors...Lots of carriers available.

Hey Guys, If I'm too low to find a decent tractor, just tell me.

I don't need a Showroom Condition Tractor but I want a nice one to occasionally use and for Parades/Hayrides for my Grandkids.:thumbsup:

Thanks, BigMike

/ WANTED: Restored 1953 Ford Golden Jubilee Tractor #8  
BigMike, member Soundguy lives in Florida and is an expert on these tractors. He has quite a collection himself. He might know someone who has a good one for sale. Why don't you PM him if he doesn't see this thread soon?

/ WANTED: Restored 1953 Ford Golden Jubilee Tractor #9  
I missed out on a mint one several years back. Local guy bought it new and cut 4 acres with it with a belly mower and turf tires. Always stored indoors. All original including paint. No dents or rust. One of the most immaculate "survivor " tractors I have ever seen from that era. Engine had never been rebuilt.

He died and his kids put it out by the road for sale and when I went by it one day I was in my Oliver Douglas work clothes so went home to change and came back 3 hours later and you guessed it. Gone. Sold for $2700 and the guy who bought it flipped it for $5900 on the 'bay.

I believe the turf tires on the rear were originals. Lot of bidders on it because of it's shape and originality.

That tractor is how I'm trying to keep my TC45A.

BigMike, member Soundguy lives in Florida and is an expert on these tractors. He has quite a collection himself. He might know someone who has a good one for sale. Why don't you PM him if he doesn't see this thread soon?

Thanks for the suggestion. I sent him an email asking him to join the thread if he has time.:thumbsup:

BigMike