ohio farmer04

Gold Member
Tractor
new holland tn
best ohio new holland dealer?

/ best ohio new holland dealer? #2  
Cortland Tractor in NE Ohio

/ best ohio new holland dealer? #3  
Zimmer Tractor in Aurora Indiana, Brookville Indiana, and Monroe Ohio. They are a New Holland/ Kubota dealer.

/ best ohio new holland dealer? #4  
I deal with Franklin in Columbus. They have changed hands since I bought mine. Still go there for parts. They have a Lancaster and a Logan store as well.

/ best ohio new holland dealer? #5  
I second Cortland Tractor. I purchased my unit from them about 2 years ago. They have been great. Service is excellent.

/ best ohio new holland dealer? #6  
Only one close to me is Bakersville Garage. I get all the parts for my 901 Ford from them. They sold it to my father inlaw in 1960 so they are pretty familiar with it.

/ best ohio new holland dealer? #7  
Part of the answer depends what part of the state you live since Ohio is a pretty big state..
What is your general area?

/ best ohio new holland dealer? #8  
Krystowski Tractor, Wellington Ohio. Been dealing with them for many years.Nice people.

/ best ohio new holland dealer?
cortland tractor number one in book

/ best ohio new holland dealer? #10  
There aren't many, but my choice is usually Zimmer Tractor Monroe Oh, and Brookville Indiana. :thumbsup: Have used Apple Farm service in Covington/Botkins for parts, and they are good, but a drive for me. Bought a tractor from Streacker Tractor sales in Findly and was well pleased, but it was a one time shot as they are not close enough for parts or service.
It really does depend on where you are in Ohio.