Gold Member
Tractor
new holland tn
who is the largest new holland dealer in usa

/ who is the largest new holland dealer in usa #2  
Looks like knowone knows..
What matter?

/ who is the largest new holland dealer in usa #3  
If i were to bet i would say Titan machinery. Im not doing research on it because i dont like how they are buying up just about every dealership if not everyone in the state of ND. They tried to screw me out of 280 dollars for a valve kit. I bought one online from Messicks(Jinman refered) online. Where else would I have gone? No competition. I bought my tractor online from Virginia, titan couldn't even get within $6000 that is after shipping it too. I beleive in buying locally, but not to the tune of $6000.

/ who is the largest new holland dealer in usa #4  
Titan would be the largest in terms of multi-store dealers, they have like 70-80 locations and are publicly traded on the NYSE. We where #13 last year. We have two stores... but as many employees as most 6-8 store dealers. There are around 1200 dealers in the US, so these things jump around from year to year.

/ who is the largest new holland dealer in usa #5  
Titan would be the largest in terms of multi-store dealers, they have like 70-80 locations and are publicly traded on the NYSE. We where #13 last year. We have two stores... but as many employees as most 6-8 store dealers. There are around 1200 dealers in the US, so these things jump around from year to year.

Neil, I guess you'll just have to settle for being the best instead of the biggest. Huh?;):D

/ who is the largest new holland dealer in usa #6  
If i were to bet i would say Titan machinery. Im not doing research on it because i dont like how they are buying up just about every dealership if not everyone in the state of ND. They tried to screw me out of 280 dollars for a valve kit. I bought one online from Messicks(Jinman refered) online. Where else would I have gone? No competition. I bought my tractor online from Virginia, titan couldn't even get within $6000 that is after shipping it too. I beleive in buying locally, but not to the tune of $6000.

You think Titan was bad for price gouging, the local Bobcat dealer was worse. Tried to buy an auger bit and was quoted full MSRP, which was supposed to be a discounted price because I was a corporate employee. :confused2:

/ who is the largest new holland dealer in usa #7  
We have a local dealer and he is pretty large. Must go 325 pounds at least. Are you going to take into account their height as well?

I wonder what the point is of a question like this? Just to get a hissing contest going?

/ who is the largest new holland dealer in usa #8  
You think Titan was bad for price gouging, the local Bobcat dealer was worse. Tried to buy an auger bit and was quoted full MSRP, which was supposed to be a discounted price because I was a corporate employee. :confused2:

We have to watch it when pricing short lines!!! Many of them by the time you get the equipment into the dealers yard the retail is less then the cost and freight!!!!!!!!!

/ who is the largest new holland dealer in usa #9  
Mind if I ask who you got your Case from ND Teacher?