best brand ag Tractor in world?

/ best brand ag Tractor in world? #1  

sravandamera

/ best brand ag Tractor in world? #3  

That will be the one you can afford, will do the work you require, is economical to run, to maintain and has a reliable parts source.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ best brand ag Tractor in world? #4  
That will be the one you can afford, will do the work you require, is economical to run, to maintain and has a reliable parts source.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

i agree and nowadays there is now brand really better than an other. and why would somebody ask something like this all it is going to do is start and agruement

/ best brand ag Tractor in world? #6  
ag.....JD :D

+1, but then.... I'm bias.:laughing:

OK, I can't argue with this answer either......

...especially since it's true.

Well said Egon.:thumbsup:

/ best brand ag Tractor in world? #7  
Minneapolis Moline :thumbsup:

/ best brand ag Tractor in world? #8  
i agree and nowadays there is now brand really better than an other. and why would somebody ask something like this all it is going to do is start and agruement

I agree there cause I like the original orange, some like green, and some red!!:D

The OP is a newbee! so i think he's wanting to know which is the best tractor for him but he has failed to give us any details on his usage needs!:confused:

/ best brand ag Tractor in world? #9  
I know several farmers that only buy Fendt tractors... supposed to by the top of the line and I know they are priced that way!