Tractor Sizing About to pull trigger .......

/ About to pull trigger ....... #1  

GLT9007

Tractor
NH TZ24DA & NH TC29DA
.... on a new 3040 hydro with 250 loader, R4 tires, deluxe floor board mat, non-cab, joy-stick, front grill guard for $22,700. Sold my 2003 TC29D with BH 2846QT to my dad and gave the money to the wife to pay off a few things. Just so I could go add more... :thumbsup:

From what I gather, that's a pretty good deal! Same dealer though we've bought 7 tractors from so far.

I looked at the TC35/40D and DA years back. The specs match up very close but why do the newer series seem "smaller"? Not worried about the size as the 29 was good around the house but we also have a TZ24DA. I need something to do more work getting 15 acres we just thinned cleaned up and ready to set up an orchard next year. The 29D just didn't have enough "butt" behind it.

/ About to pull trigger ....... #2  
looks like a great deal.

/ About to pull trigger .......
I'm seeing that. Dropped by to test it out a little this afternoon and the dealer told me a competitor in the area was offering 40-50 hp series with a free loader so they put the same together on 4 units. They have 2 of these 4 left. Has the quick detachable bucket as well. Just need the money from my dad to make it to my bank account to please the wife before it's mine. Will post pic's once I own her.

Last edited:
   / About to pull trigger ....... #4  
That's a new tractor at a used price and an extremely good deal. After you get yours, perhaps you'll post the location of the dealer so maybe others who are looking for a great deal know where to go.:thumbsup:

I can sure do that. Hopefully pop's check goes into the bank tomorrow and she'll be mine. Will post a few pic's just as soon as I get it and advise where the 1 deal like that is left.

And she's mine! BIG difference from my gear TC29D!!!! Delivered Friday evening by John, the owner of Greenwood Equipment Co. in Greenwood, SC. Great guy to deal with and they have 1 more left. Mine had 1.6 hours when dropped off. Next on the list is a grappler rock/sand bucket!!! Wife loves it as well!! Always a plus..... :thumbsup:

5676356946_5041031ca3_b.jpg

5675792505_c61b6c170f_b.jpg

Take care...............................Greg

/ About to pull trigger ....... #8  
Dont pull any triggers til you read this

Personally, I won稚 own any other tractor than Branson or LS. LS makes the New Holland, by the way, but the LS specs are a bit better than the way NH has theirs spec壇 out. Both Branson and LS are manufactured in South Korea. They weigh more, lift more, pull more, and have 6 year warranties on the engine/power train and 2 yr bumper to bumper. I got both mine from Construction Sales and Service, Inc. in Crestview, FL and wouldn?t go anywhere else. Would suggest anyone looking for a new tractor to check out these brands from this dealer. And they really stand behind their products and service. Been in business since 1983 which says a lot.

/ About to pull trigger ....... #9  
Re: Dont pull any triggers til you read this

Personally, I won稚 own any other tractor than Branson or LS. LS makes the New Holland, by the way, but the LS specs are a bit better than the way NH has theirs spec壇 out. Both Branson and LS are manufactured in South Korea. They weigh more, lift more, pull more, and have 6 year warranties on the engine/power train and 2 yr bumper to bumper. I got both mine from Construction Sales and Service, Inc. in Crestview, FL and wouldn?t go anywhere else. Would suggest anyone looking for a new tractor to check out these brands from this dealer. And they really stand behind their products and service. Been in business since 1983 which says a lot.

Interesting for first post. To me makes me wonder about relationship between you and the dealer.

/ About to pull trigger ....... #10  
KTHOMPSON,

Very perceptive observation, young man, now wondering the same.