selling

/ selling #2  
If you look in the classifieds section you can place a private party ad or if you are a dealer you can contact the TractorByNet administrators to become an advertiser.

MarkV

/ selling
posted a ad but can't fint it to add picts,or edit it what did i do wrong??

/ selling #5  
posted a ad but can't fint it to add picts,or edit it what did i do wrong??

When you post an ad there, it won't show up until one of the administrators (not moderators) reviews it. That's to prevent scam ads such as are sometimes found on ebay and craigslist. Just give it a little time and it'll show up and you can post a "reply" to it to add photos or other information.

The easiest way to find it is probably to click on your user name in your post, then click on "find more posts by . . ." and it should show up.

/ selling
POSTED A AD well over a week ago,still not posted what's going on?? or how do i find it??

/ selling #8  
   / selling
it is how did you find it??? i found it but still don't see where i can ad a picture

Last edited:
   / selling #10  
To add photos, scroll down below the "submit reply" and the "preview post" buttons... down to the "Additional Options" section, in the middle of that you should see a button that says "Manage Attachments". Click on that and it opens another window (so if you have a popup blocker turn on, you might run into a problem) if you need more help, just ask...