T6070

/ T6070 #1  

dave french

Tractor
New Holland T6070
I am looking at a 2010 T6070. My first New Holland....can anyone tell me about thier relaibility, or any quirks.....We are a erosion control contractor and I am trading from a Kubota to this....any thoughts...thanks

/ T6070 #2  
is it a Plus or Elite model? if you are coming from a Kubota, there is no comparision. Heavier tractor, better hydraulics, 6 cylinder motor, more power, the list goes on and on. as far as reliabilty, the T6000 series was the TS-A series, TS, series, Tm series, depending how far back you want to go. the transmission, and engines have been used in all those models for years and have long ago proven theirselves. No issues with the tractor to speak of. Let me know if it is a Plus or Elite and i can tell you more

/ T6070 #3  
dave french said:
I am looking at a 2010 T6070. My first New Holland....can anyone tell me about thier relaibility, or any quirks.....We are a erosion control contractor and I am trading from a Kubota to this....any thoughts...thanks

None of the New Hollands have ever been as reliable or had as much HP as the Kubota. You will never own a better tractor than the Kubota

/ T6070 #4  
None of the New Hollands have ever been as reliable or had as much HP as the Kubota. You will never own a better tractor than the Kubota

you need to do some home work. Kubota only goes up to 135hp, and it is a 4 cylinder. Incase you dont know the NH T6070 is 140hp and if it is an Elite model has a 25hp boost so it is 165hp. Plus it is a 6 cylinder engine, heavier tractor, more hydraulic capacity, etc, etc, THe T6000 series has been aroudn a lot longer then the Kubota 135 as well. just fyi

/ T6070 #5  
is it a Plus or Elite model? if you are coming from a Kubota, there is no comparision. Heavier tractor, better hydraulics, 6 cylinder motor, more power, the list goes on and on. as far as reliabilty, the T6000 series was the TS-A series, TS, series, Tm series, depending how far back you want to go. the transmission, and engines have been used in all those models for years and have long ago proven theirselves. No issues with the tractor to speak of. Let me know if it is a Plus or Elite and i can tell you more

It's a ways from accurate to say that the new NEF emissions-compliant engines have been around for years and years and saw duty in the TS and TM tractors. They are decent engines, but of a newer design sharing nothing with the Genesis engines of years past.

The transmission has its roots in the old Ford New Holland TM series. The CCLS hydraulics date to the (original) PowerStar series of Fords, but electronic remotes, if equipped, are a relatively new deal when controlled by a Can-Bus system.

/ T6070
Well, sometime since I posted. The New Holland I am looking to purchase is a 2008 T6070 Elite....any thoughts on its reliability, failures..?? I am told that this tractor has a 94"...?? bar axle, as opposed to a 98" bar axle....can this one be outfitted with duals if needed to run sideslope on steeper slopes...any input is much appreciated.....

/ T6070 #7  
well i even looked in my price and order pages that we use to order tractors that are a couple of years old, and i dont even see an option for a 94" axle. 98 and higher is all.......maybe the tires are moved out some and they arent measuring it completely........i do have a customer who has duals on a T6030 with 98 axle.....so it is possible.....