Buying a New Holland TN75S. Is this a good tractor

/ Buying a New Holland TN75S. Is this a good tractor #1  

SAM123

Tractor
TN75S
Hello,
First time user. I buying a New Holland TN75S w/33LA Loader.
Is this a good Tractor? I will pay 28,775.00. I have shopped around and this is the best price I could find.

/ Buying a New Holland TN75S. Is this a good tractor #2  
It's a great tractor. I have a TN 65, same tractor without the turbo or super steer. That's a killer price, too.

/ Buying a New Holland TN75S. Is this a good tractor #3  
I just purchased a TN75
4wd
16x16 trans
32la loader
grill guard
bale spear
3rd remote
mechanical syncro shift
and gave $28,200 out the door. I think you got a pretty good price for a supersteer.

/ Buying a New Holland TN75S. Is this a good tractor #4  
How do you like that grill guard?

/ Buying a New Holland TN75S. Is this a good tractor #5  
Well actually it's on back order. They said that they changed the style and haven't gotten a new one in yet. I'll let you know when it arrives.

/ Buying a New Holland TN75S. Is this a good tractor #6  
Sam,

Great tractors. I don't have the supersteer but do have the cab, TN70D. I have no need for the supersteer due to plenty of space and the fact that the regular machine steers quite sharply.

This is 4wd with a 16x16 tranny and at least two remotes? If so it sounds like a reasonable deal.

Fred

/ Buying a New Holland TN75S. Is this a good tractor #7  
I have the grill gaurd. It was already on the tractor, see attached (pic with loader removed), and part of the deal. I would probably not buy it if it added cost. But then again it may be one of these items that you don't see the need for until you bust the radiator because you don't have it.

Fred

Attachments

• 246734-TN70 no loader small.jpg
    246734-TN70 no loader small.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 4,656
   / Buying a New Holland TN75S. Is this a good tractor #8  
Is it just the picture, or is the tractor leaning slightly to driver's right? The wheels look verical, but the tractor itself looks like it's leaning. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Buying a New Holland TN75S. Is this a good tractor #9  
Mike,

yep. Its hard to see but one wheel is up on the concrete pad and one is off. The pad is a bit higher than the gravel.

Fred

/ Buying a New Holland TN75S. Is this a good tractor #10  
I ordered my TN 65 with the grill guard and got it a week after the tractor. I put it on and decided it was so cheesy I had them give me a credit and took it back. How much did they charge you for it?