Buying Advice Newholland round baler numbers

/ Newholland round baler numbers #61  
Jim the net wrap adds about four thousand to the price,, it 17teen without the wrap and 21 with it.. but the end of the year they gave me about 1500 off.. I gave them around 19.5,, but it didn't have the gathering wheels.. they were another 1200 dollars.. Lou

/ Newholland round baler numbers #62  
Any updates on your 450 balers. I'm considering a new one, or a 7060 used.

/ Newholland round baler numbers #63  
so far so good Lawnman,, but I don't do a lot of hay.. maybe 150 to 200 bales a year.. I do have one spring that has broke a couple of times.. that holds the tail gate down.. a little bit of rust at the welds,, and I wash, clean and grease it every time I use it.. other than that it has been a good one.. this one maybe for sale before long,, they want to build homes on my land.. they made me an offer.. time will tell..

/ Newholland round baler numbers #64  
I was quoted today a 450 utility with monster, net, twine, ramp, and gathering wheels $20,500 including finance 60 months at 2.9%. Think I'm going to get one.

/ Newholland round baler numbers #65  
that about what I gave for mine three years ago.. with discounts and in the mid of a drought, lol,, My friend got a quote in Feb,, it was around 26K.. so he went with john Deere,, but that is good price.. at 20k..