Options For Boomers

/ Options For Boomers #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( can you look at your receipt and share the part numbers on the arm rests? do you have a pic or two of the finished product? )</font>

Mike is 100% correct on the part # #718852006
I am only going to assume that this kits fits all the boomer seats that have the threaded holes in the back of it.
My salesman said, that the book say's this kit only fits the DELUXE seat. It was my observation while walking their lot that ALL the boomer seats had these threaded holes.
Attached are some pictures of the installed Arm Reast Kit.

Attachments

• 258293-Arm Rest Kit reduced.jpg
    258293-Arm Rest Kit reduced.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 189
   / Options For Boomers #12  
As you can see from the first picture that my Boomer has been De-filed and Vandelized /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Some No Count bird had the Odacity to de-face not only my seat but he left another big one right in the middle of my dash.
Anyway, this is picture #2. It shows the steel bracket that bolts to the back of the seat using the 4 threaded holes that I mentioned.

Attachments

• 258297-Arm Rest Kit (1) reduced.jpg
    258297-Arm Rest Kit (1) reduced.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 220
   / Options For Boomers #13  
This last picture shows the arm rest kit with the arm rests in the UP position. The instruction's were very simple and it took me maybe 15 minutes to install. All you need are a socket / ratchet size ? and Allen wrench size ? and a Philips screw driver.

Attachments

• 258300-Arm Rest Kit (2) reduced.jpg
    258300-Arm Rest Kit (2) reduced.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 184
   / Options For Boomers
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( As you can see from the first picture that my Boomer has been De-filed and Vandelized /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
)</font> When I saw the first picture I wondered if your garage had turned into an aviary or if you had taken to chawin' white tobaccy... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Options For Boomers #15  
Thanks for the Pics Mark. They really get you,that is as simple as it gets. Why does NEw holland feel they can charge $100 bucks for that set up-CRAZY. I must have one, Thanks again

/ Options For Boomers #16  
Hey Mark-My dealer wants $110 for the seat arms,claims the same issue-theywont FIT !!. anyway can you give me the name & number so I can order some where you got yours, My experience has been less than great at my dealership, to say the least. Thank you

/ Options For Boomers #18  
Before you give New Holland your money for armrests check out this website for the Michigan seat Co..........Their arm rests look eriely similar...............A coincedence perhaps ???? <font color="blue"> http://www.mi-seat.com/ </font> Happy tractoring................Tom

/ Options For Boomers #19  
After I got the price set on my 35D I got dealer to throw in the armrests, block heater, 2 front weights and 1 rear remote, and all installed.
The arm rests come in handy mowing w/ 2 speed cruise, arm is relaxed and just flip switch for low or go. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Options For Boomers #20  
Response from mi-seat...

Our arm rest kits are designed for our seats and we do not supply the
seat for your tractor. Our armrest kit will not work for you.