Options For Boomers

/ Options For Boomers #1  

Anonymous Poster

Hello,
Where do you get the info on options for the boomers? I have read posts where guys are getting: Arm rest kits, Gauge Kits...etc. I have the New Holland Boomer literature, but see nothing about these and other options. Is there anywhere on the net that you can get price info on tractor options, or dose this info come just from a dealer?

Thanks,
Soon to be a new TC40d owner!
Larry

/ Options For Boomers #2  
Welcome to TBN, LarryJ! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I was never able to find it on the web. Too bad NH doesn't have it on their web site. Even if you couldn't buy it online, knowing what's available would be a big help. So, like you, I've read about it here on TBN, then called my dealer.

/ Options For Boomers #3  
I had even asked my dealer about options available when I purchased my TC33D, and the verbal list he gave me was MUCH shorter than what people are mentioning here. He missed the chance for some add-on sales.

John Mc

/ Options For Boomers
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I had even asked my dealer about options available when I purchased my TC33D, and the verbal list he gave me was MUCH shorter than what people are mentioning here. He missed the chance for some add-on sales.

John Mc )</font>

Same story. My dealer is good on service, but unimaginative. NH needs an accessory brochure and an accessory page on the web, getting into all the stuff that can be added on. However, based on the price for their light kit, they also need to be a bit more realistic.

/ Options For Boomers #5  
When I asked my New Holland dealer for options he pretty much gave me the brochure and that was it. But when I asked him about lights for my 29d he right away said yes they have a kit. The light kit was not in the brochure that he originally gave me. I would not have bought the kit anyway, each light ran about $85.00 for parts only. We all know we could get them cheaper, I paid less than $40.00 for two sets of lights and magnets for my roll bar to mount them.

murph

/ Options For Boomers #7  
I just purchased and installed the Arm Rest Kit for my TC35D. It had to be ordered through the sales department, being a sales item and not a part item /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
But the parts manager who looked it up said that it's the first and only one they have ever sold. cost was $75
I also have to agree with the above observations about the dealers not really havng any info or wisdom on accessories.

/ Options For Boomers #8  
I agree, for options & retail pricing information, you cannot beat it.

/ Options For Boomers #9  
Hey Mark: can you look at your receipt and share the part numbers on the arm rests? do you have a pic or two of the finished product? thanks !!

/ Options For Boomers #10  
From an old post (search the NH forums for 'arm rest') by spencer200;

arm rest kit includes both part number 718852006 dealer list price $95.60