Default TC40D Price Quote

Hello,
    I received the final price quote from my dealer on the following tractor and accessories:
    TC40D Hydro w/ block heater
    16LA loader
    758C backhoe w/18 inch bucket
    R4 tires Loaded
    Bolt on cutting edge for loader
    Grill guard
    Quick attach system
    Studded rear tire chains

His no trade price is: 28,475.00. Is this a fair price? Could I do better? I have to say that I like this dealer, and would like to do business with them if possible. Any comments would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,
    Larry

Default Re: TC40D Price Quote

Hi LarryJ,

You can look through some of the recent posts for TC40D prices, although I haven't seen any with a BH. My recent deal included this:

TC40D w/R4s
    16LA FEL
    Grill Guard
    Armrests
    Quick Attach Setup
    72" HD Bucket
    Bolt-on Toothbar
    Pallet Forks and Frame
    2 rear remotes

Price was about $23,400

Your deal includes the BH which is a pretty pricey option:

BH List Prices
    ------------
    Basic 758C BH - $6579
    Subframe - $500
    Hydraulics - $200
    18" Bucket - $420
    Total - $7700

With an approx. 18% discount the BH would add about $6300 to the deal, which would equate to around $29,700 if added to my deal above. However, I have the pallet forks (~$750) and dual remotes (~$550) and you have the tire chains. All in all, though, it looks like a similar/comparable price to what I got, which is around an 18% discount from list... They've got to make a little something. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Tom

Default Re: TC40D Price Quote

LarryJ,

Also, be sure to read through the NH posts in the "Reviews" section on TBN as there are pricing details on a TC45D/FEL/758C BH and the individual only paid 26,300... This was one year ago so not sure what affect that would have on pricing. Today, you can get 3 years 0% financing.

Tom