Buying Advice Powerstar T4.75

/ Powerstar T4.75 #11  
yes the T4.90 and 100 will have it later this year. that is why they rescheduled the build dates on them instead of builiding some with out it and then having to switch and build some with it. No the workmaster and the T4.75 DO NOT have it. that will come later in a year or so.

/ Powerstar T4.75 #12  
I would expect a growing # of mechanics involved in modifying exhaust restricted tractors in the future. Don't know how the EPA is gonna enforce it since tractors are not required to get exhaust inspections. I am pretty sure that the fine if caught would be around $10K. Look for a lot of backyard modifications on those politically correct EPA tractors.

/ Powerstar T4.75 #13  
I sat in the t4 75 today. Seemed very comfortable and user friendly. Got the brochure from the dealer and I noticed they don't list an overall width or a weight. Anyone know the specks? I tried to look on new Hollands website but i can't down load the specks, iPad isn't compatible with adobe I guess.

/ Powerstar T4.75 #14  
weights are as follows for the tractor only

2wd rops.....4960#
4x4 rops.....5886#
2wd cab....5555#
4x4 cab......6172#...........dry weights

4x4 width is 7 foot at the narrowest.

/ Powerstar T4.75 #16  
on which one ohio farmer?

/ Powerstar T4.75
Thanks for the info jdbnh!

I guess I do have two questions concerning the T4.75 :

1. Do you have any idea on the ROPS availability?
2. Are all the Powerstars (so far) coming equipped with NH FEL's?

Where I'm at, most NH buyers will pass on the NH FEL and buy a Bush Hog brand FEL because of cost. All of the T4's I've seen have had a FEL. I'm not opposed to buying the NH model, it looks like it was made specifically for the T4 as the arms are curved. The BH loader would probably have straight arms and may not look as good.

I'm definitely going to buy something this month, probably towards the end. I know the fear of the incentives changing April 1st for the worse is always here each year. From what I've seen, typically the financing rolls right on over through April. I like the price of the T4030 better, but I think the cab of the T4 is way more refined.

Priced some orange paint yesterday. One thing in their corner they have that I like is 0% for 60 instead of 48. If I'm going to splurge on a cab and power shuttle, 12 more payments lightens the load a little!

Thanks again for your insight.

/ Powerstar T4.75 #18  
power star cab 4x4 12x12 1 remote no loader bubby seat price?

/ Powerstar T4.75 #19  
Thanks for the info jdbnh!

I guess I do have two questions concerning the T4.75 :

1. Do you have any idea on the ROPS availability?
2. Are all the Powerstars (so far) coming equipped with NH FEL's?

Where I'm at, most NH buyers will pass on the NH FEL and buy a Bush Hog brand FEL because of cost. All of the T4's I've seen have had a FEL. I'm not opposed to buying the NH model, it looks like it was made specifically for the T4 as the arms are curved. The BH loader would probably have straight arms and may not look as good.

I'm definitely going to buy something this month, probably towards the end. I know the fear of the incentives changing April 1st for the worse is always here each year. From what I've seen, typically the financing rolls right on over through April. I like the price of the T4030 better, but I think the cab of the T4 is way more refined.

Priced some orange paint yesterday. One thing in their corner they have that I like is 0% for 60 instead of 48. If I'm going to splurge on a cab and power shuttle, 12 more payments lightens the load a little!

Thanks again for your insight.

we should actually have 5 ROPS tractors on the yard in a few weeks, so they are coming if not already out there.

If you want a loader on the tractor we have the option to order it and it is factory installed which saves the dealer money and inturn the customer. You can get after market loaders for them, but you are correct, they do not fit as well, and a little known fact, if you need warranty work done on the tractor and have an after market loader on it, NH or any other brand doesnt pay warranty to have that loader taken off. Just FYI.

I deliverd a T4 today actually and that is all the customer talked about was how nice and ergonomic the cab was compared to previous NH and new Deere and Kubota models he was shopping up until this week when he decided on the NH T4. NH did a LOT of customer inquires on the cab and whole tractor for that mater before even starting on producing it. the cab was actually built first and the rest of the tractor buitl around the cab. it is usually the other way around for the most part. for instance you have two AC blower fans and it will freeze you out!! they also work independtly so you arent stuck in the heat if one goes out!! that idea came from the south part of the USA where they did customer surveys and ideas.

On the financing we usually have quarterly terms, 3 months at a time, like right now they dont expire until the end of March and those started in Jan, sometimes they will cahnge for the better in the course of the 3 months but never worse. the big change is after the quarter is up then they usually do something different but not always. it does make it tricky sometimes. As far as Orange having 0 for 60, ask your NH dealer to see how much it would cost you to buy the 1.9% rate for 60 down to 0%. usually even with an extra $1000 to $2000 to do that, you still come out better on payments. was the orange priced close to the T4? if it was higher, which was the case with my customer today so we didnt have to change the rate, the 1.9% wont mater as far as payment. If we do buy the rate down for a customer i usually try to split the cost so it is better for you.

anyway, sorry to be so long winded. The T4 and later on the T4 90 and 100 i believe will be a GREAT adition to the blue family. So far so good.....

/ Powerstar T4.75
Wow, thanks for the info, that was very helpful!

I love the T4 cab. It's better than the previous NH's, better than the Kubota I tested and better than my neighbor's John Deere. I had never considered a cab until I sat in a T4 at the NFMS.

Makes perfect sense on the loader, I'd prefer to have mine installed at the factory vs. added in later.

The Kubota was higher than the T4. Interesting on buying down the interest rate. I was looking over a T4 invoice and a T4030 invoice. The T4 has a 3% program for cash purchase, the T4030 was much, much better. But, the T4 cab is much more comfortable and more ergonomic. Can't swing the cash purchase so it will be CNH Credit for me. Will I have to go through another credit check? I financed my TT for 32 months on a 48 month note.

The only must have option for me on the T4 is power shuttle, I'm fine with an 8 speed or 12 speed. I'd love the instructor seat. I know I can add this later. I've found the parts online, but don't know about the availability. Do you know about this? I'd like the visibility package in the roof, are you seeing this option frequently? Power shuttle a must, instructor's seat and visibility package would be a plus.

Thanks again for your valuable input to this topic and to the forum!