Buying Advice Powerstar T4.75

/ Powerstar T4.75 #231  
The kit came in yesterday and guess what. It was a WRLong kit. Laid everything out, got familiar with all the parts and got my bearings on installation.
Here's a few observations. The kit is high quality and really complete. The instructions would be hard for someone with limited skills to understand and easily complete the installation but I was able able to figure it out in short order. The only disappointment is there is no connector to plug into the joystick switch and it will require cutting the 4 pin connector off the end of the wire coming out of the handle. I had hoped it would be a plug and play installation with just a hot and ground wire to connect but it's not. This will require finding out which wires do what with an ohm meter but shouldn't take but a few minutes. However, it comes with a wiring diagram and after a few minutes of study I was able to get the required plan together. I would estimate 2 hours at the most to install.
I have spent the day looking for a switch that will match and snap into the command arc console and allow me to turn the valve circuit off when not needed so as to prevent inadvertent operation. I'll take several pictures of the installation for anyone that are interested in seeing them.
Wayne

/ Powerstar T4.75 #232  
Update. I will be tradeing off my 75c. Only 61 hours on it, spent more time in shop than in my barn. I would recomend buying anything other than the powerstar line of tractors.

i'm about to do the same 2015 t4.75 with 27 hrs on it it leaks oil water and fuel it had 4.5 hrs when it arrived at 7hrs all the problems started. the dealer fixes it in a few hrs its back to leaking. on top of the leaks when i put it in park the dash lights go out and the engine revs to the red line and about a few seconds later it all goes back to normal.

/ Powerstar T4.75 #233  
Do you know anything about the mahindra 5570? They are not supposed to have the DPF? Can you give me some info on these tractors?