Buying Advice Powerstar T4.75

/ Powerstar T4.75
Just got qoute on one 35,900,4x4, ldr,12x12,fenders,16/9x30 tires,and buddy seat,2remotes,radio

Hello,

Just confirming (after seeing buddy seat and radio) that you priced a cab model?

I'm awaiting my quote. My must-haves were power shuttle and the high visibility panel. I'm pricing a cab, 4x4 with loader. If I go this route, I'm going to add the instructor's seat and 2nd remote.

I'd like to find the availability of a ROPS model but I can't get any answers locally.

/ Powerstar T4.75 #32  
Hello,

Just confirming (after seeing buddy seat and radio) that you priced a cab model?

I'm awaiting my quote. My must-haves were power shuttle and the high visibility panel. I'm pricing a cab, 4x4 with loader. If I go this route, I'm going to add the instructor's seat and 2nd remote.

I'd like to find the availability of a ROPS model but I can't get any answers locally.

Yeah it was cab, sun roof, and powershift.I havent seen any with ROPS. Dealer said free loader til end of month.

/ Powerstar T4.75 #33  
hey Foreman........your dealer said Free loader??? i see you are in texas what dealer? i havent heard a program on free loader for power stars......only one T6000 and bigger

/ Powerstar T4.75 #34  
the ROPS models are showing up at dealers. we will have 3 here in a week or so....fyi

/ Powerstar T4.75 #35  
the ROPS models are showing up at dealers. we will have 3 here in a week or so....fyi

Said ends March31,guess it should be at all of them,let me buy it first then I can tell you were its at:D
Okay got my emails mixed up thats the brother tractor CaseIh price so its red not blue,if that matters.Also being a FARM BUREAU member another $500 off. So it comes to 35,100 no buddy seat,with FB discount
Should be hearing from the blue sometime this morning. I also priced the Kioti DK90 4X4,LDR,2HYD,no buddy seat(dont offer) 46,900

Last edited:
   / Powerstar T4.75 #36  
well unless the dealer has a loader that is free, or has something going on... NH isnt offering a free loader on powerstars, i dont know about Case......I wouldnt try to steel you from a dealer.....:)......just curious about the Free loader deal......im a dealer fyi

/ Powerstar T4.75
Good morning guys, good to see some Powerstar activity on the forum.

Foreman, keep us posted on your blue progress if you don't mind.

JDBNH, thanks so much for the input. Glad to hear the ROPS are on their way. Depending on the quotes I get, I might have to stick with the ROPS and I'd love to try the Powerstar. I can't find any T4030 ROPS with power shuttle in my neck of the woods.

Thanks again guys! :)

/ Powerstar T4.75 #38  
well unless the dealer has a loader that is free, or has something going on... NH isnt offering a free loader on powerstars, i dont know about Case......I wouldnt try to steel you from a dealer.....:)......just curious about the Free loader deal......im a dealer fyi

Yeah I was just kiddin,I seen were you said we are getting some tractors in(kinda gave you being a dealer away;)). But its caseIH with the free loader program. CaseIH and NH not the same tractor with the front lights and grille being the only difference? Who makes the motor in the 4.75? Hey if you gotta better deal you wouldnt have to steel me from a dealer,I would happly walk threw you front door own my own,lol.......
I dont really wont the 4.75 but the 4.90 when does it come out?

/ Powerstar T4.75 #39  
the engine....it is a FPT....Fiat power train...i am assuming the price you said of $35..is a cab tractor with no loader.......

/ Powerstar T4.75 #40  
the engine....it is a FPT....Fiat power train...i am assuming the price you said of $35..is a cab tractor with no loader.......

No its a cab tractor with loader,4x4,12x12 powershift,2hyd.,16/9-30 tires,fenders,radio with farm bureau discount $35,100...then add cost of buddy seat still checking if you dont get them from factory,then hard to get ahold of one(what dealer said,hes checking but said when it comes in he would send service truck to farm and install for free).