Boomer 25

/ Boomer 25 #1  

Foxtrot08

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 2305
Anyone have one yet?

Was thinking about trading my 2305 in on one, it's a little bit bigger - plus my local NH dealer has one sitting out front. The rep there (a good friend of mine) is retiring this year, I thought it would be nice to have him go out with a nice little sale, ha.

Also, anyone know where it's assembled? Looking to get it with a FEL and a MMM.

Thanks!

/ Boomer 25 #2  
I'm also considering a Boomer 25. The two dealers near me have not got them in yet. Both are expecting them in "any day now". I've expressed interest in one with a FEL and a weight box. The best price I received is 15975 + 200 "filing fee". Is this a good price?

/ Boomer 25 #3  
The New Boomer series models 20 thru 50 are made by LS for New Holland. I noticed the website has been changed and the old Boomer series made by Shibaura is no longer listed. It's been reported that series is being brought back for the cab versions.

/ Boomer 25 #4  
   / Boomer 25 #5  
I messaged him, we will see what the price and
delivery will be. Thanks fo the link!

Bob

/ Boomer 25 #6  
I'm also considering a Boomer 25. The two dealers near me have not got them in yet. Both are expecting them in "any day now". I've expressed interest in one with a FEL and a weight box. The best price I received is 15975 + 200 "filing fee". Is this a good price?

Filing fee? Tractors do not have titles so I would ask what is being filed and where.

/ Boomer 25 #7  
Filing fee? Tractors do not have titles so I would ask what is being filed and where.

When you finance something most of the time there is a UCC Filed with the clerk of court's office, and that is more than likely what the fee is.

/ Boomer 25 #8  
yes filing fee is for the state filing fees......i am selling the Boomer 25 for $15,995.....low rate price

/ Boomer 25
Went and test drove / etc. the new Boomer 25... was not impressed at all. Everything about it, to me was 'awkward.' And not only that, I didn't fit in it...

My dealer also told me he had no ETA on loaders / belly mowers / anything besides general 3 point hitch stuff for it, which was disappointing.

I believe I'm going to go back and focus on saving up for a JD1026r or a MF GC2610.

/ Boomer 25 #10  
Unfortunately, that is the general consensus with many people. When I tested the new Boomer 40 & 50, I was not impressed after owning a Boomer TC34DA/2000 and TC40DA/3000 series.