NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors.

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #11  
I'm hearing that the CVT is coming back, but it might not be built by Shibaura, or at least not built in Japan.

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #12  
still Shibaru but built in Mexico Plant......should be quicker builds, and cheaper freight....

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #13  
Yep, I'm hearing that the factory might be a lot closer and not have to travel over an ocean to get here.

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #14  
   / NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #16  
Nah, they do not as the LS website shows. The conversation here is centered on the LS compact tractors that NH is reselling.

That's outstanding news. NH had the best CUT cab in the industry, it is good that they are going to offer them again. While I prefer the Shibaura CUT's to the LS ones, it's probably an easier justification to bring back the Shibaura cab models seeing as LS doesn't offer a cab. Maybe this will signal more production by Shibaura for NH again.

Yeah, I guess that I just didn't get the New Holland part. All I saw and read was LS doesn't have cabbed tractors. :confused3: I do agree with the idea that the Shibaura CUT's had the best cab though. ;)

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #17  
Yeah, I guess that I just didn't get the New Holland part. All I saw and read was LS doesn't have cabbed tractors. :confused3: I do agree with the idea that the Shibaura CUT's had the best cab though. ;)

It was just assumed since this was a discussion about the NH compacts.

I know you guys who run LS tractors love them though but what surprised me was as soon as NH dropped the Shibaura compacts and replaced them with LS the New Holland dealers took it upon themselves to add a different brand of compacts. Be it Kubota, Kioti or like my local NH dealer, Mahindra. The dealers were not too keen on selling the LS versions which I am sure only hurt the overall reputation among the NH guys.

I personally have never seen an LS tractor up close and have no opinion of them one way or the other. The only thing that matters to me is that the tractor is reliable and I have a good dealer for it.

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #18  
It was just assumed since this was a discussion about the NH compacts.

I know you guys who run LS tractors love them though but what surprised me was as soon as NH dropped the Shibaura compacts and replaced them with LS the New Holland dealers took it upon themselves to add a different brand of compacts. Be it Kubota, Kioti or like my local NH dealer, Mahindra. The dealers were not too keen on selling the LS versions which I am sure only hurt the overall reputation among the NH guys.

I personally have never seen an LS tractor up close and have no opinion of them one way or the other. The only thing that matters to me is that the tractor is reliable and I have a good dealer for it.

Robert, are you saying that I am an LS guy? :confused: I don't own any LS tractors. I guess that it might have been clearer if it had been said that there are no New Holland cab tractors made by LS instead of there are no LS cab tractors.

Anyway, my mistake, lets move on. ;)

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #19  
Robert, are you saying that I am an LS guy? :confused: I don't own any LS tractors. I guess that it might have been clearer if it had been said that there are no New Holland cab tractors made by LS instead of there are no LS cab tractors.

Anyway, my mistake, lets move on. ;)

Sorry, I remember you had a blue tractor but it wasn't a New Holland, I forgot you had your Mahindra painted up blue :laughing: So my mistake as well :D

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors.
I know you guys who run LS tractors love them though but what surprised me was as soon as NH dropped the Shibaura compacts and replaced them with LS the New Holland dealers took it upon themselves to add a different brand of compacts.

NH dealers have been adding other lines of compacts for years since NH had pricing issues with the Shibaura models. The down side has been that there is no question that these LS tractors are not the quality that we had been used to with ISM and thats turned a lot of dealers off. I don't think you'll find too many dealers who where happy to have a good tractor taken off their lot and replaced with a lesser machine. How is it said.. "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten"