NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors.

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors.
What I do find interesting is that NH still is using Shibaura for the compact cab tractor line. I guess NH could not make a deal with LS to make a cab version tractor.

There are some grumblings that we may end up going back to Shibaura completely. Apparently LS is not willing to make the improvements to the product that CNH is asking for.

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #52  
Even better, I thought they went back to the 70's but didn't have the time to verify so wrote what I was positive of. I still believe the 1920 was/is the best 30 horse compact tractor ever made. They take a lot of abuse and just keep going.

Agreed. I have one of my own, a 1998 vintage.

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #53  
There are some grumblings that we may end up going back to Shibaura completely. Apparently LS is not willing to make the improvements to the product that CNH is asking for.

Are the new Shibaura 3040, 3045 and 3050 Boomer Cab models out yet or on the dealers lots? If so, how are the new CVT2 transmission in them? Did the NH make the tractors to electronically control the engine and transmission when the "go pedal" to pushed? Thanks!

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors.
Are the new Shibaura 3040, 3045 and 3050 Boomer Cab models out yet or on the dealers lots? If so, how are the new CVT2 transmission in them? Did the NH make the tractors to electronically control the engine and transmission when the "go pedal" to pushed? Thanks!

As I understand, I don't think the final touches are done on the CVT2 yet.

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #55  
As I understand, I don't think the final touches are done on the CVT2 yet.

Any new news on the newer Boomer Cab models with the CVT2? Did they come out yet and did anyone test one yet? Did they link the CVT2 tranny to the engine like they were suppose to? My neighbor is still looking for one. Any new information would be much appreciated. Also, is NH still going to sell LS Boomer models or are they going to go back to the Shibaura for all the CUT models? Thanks!

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #56  
Any new news on the newer Boomer Cab models with the CVT2? Did they come out yet and did anyone test one yet? Thanks!

We had one delevered to the store a couple weeks back. I haven't driven it but one of the other guys liked it better than the gen 1 version.

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #57  
we have on on the lot and i like the heck out of it. it is a lot smoother, drives better and more responsive.

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #59  
yes rick it does work!!

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #60  
I have a 99 TC33d and 2003 (I think) MC35 (35 hp diesel front deck commercial mower). They are still going strong, just like the day I got them. Are these Shibaura tractors?? TIA