NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors.

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #61  
I have a 99 TC33d and 2003 (I think) MC35 (35 hp diesel front deck commercial mower). They are still going strong, just like the day I got them. Are these Shibaura tractors?? TIA

Yes, and very durable machines at that.

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #62  
Is this transmission as strong as a gear driven transmission? What is a ball park price on a 3040 with a cab? Is a T3030 available in the United States?

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #63  
Drove and priced a 3040 FEL today. Quiet spacious cab. Love the new tranny $29500. Going to sign papers tomorrow

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #64  
Drove and priced a 3040 FEL today. Quiet spacious cab. Love the new tranny $29500. Going to sign papers tomorrow

Would like to see pics of the 3040. I am on my phone so didn't look up the specs what hp is that machine?

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #66  
Great deal! That's about $ 8k cheaper then around here. Good luck with it!

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #67  
I guess they have a great rebate incentive for the launch of these. Dealer first said $34,500. Went to check incentives and lower it by 5k. Will the 250 loader handle 4x4 or 4x5 hay bales? Rated at 1940 at pins and 1370 at 19.7 in forward

/ NH bringing back some Shibaura tractors. #68  
I just looked in to see what's up with the Shibaura news, my preference by a mile. I'm about to jump on a NH T1520, esp if I get decent trade-in on either or both my older NH & JD 1520s. Never sorted out the differences between the TC & Boomer lines, .. source, control layout, loader mostly .. and for some of us it's like boats and you're shopping for the next one before you get the new one wet. Now I'm looking for/at my last tractor.

I'm noting the post dates here and was surprised to recently see 'TractorData' saying the T series (Shibaura) had been back since '08, & I hadn't caught on. Dealer says they won't be around long, so future sourcing could be up in the air. Whatever wear & tear I might have put on my NH/Shibaura I sure can't tell after 12 yrs of doin' it all. A virtual twin (to 1520/1720) with another 10 hp oughta last as long as I do. I bought the JD to get a 5' tiller with it & have the power to use it (45hp gas). Getting down to one tractor ... and getting the colors right;) .. means a lot to me, but it's much a Shibaura and HST thing, too. (I can re-paint my yellow attachments and the Terramite..)

Don't fully understand the CVT trend. Guess they're more like a planetary automatic trans with hydro shift & no torque converter. Gotta be some variations between brands, no? Is it that HST doesn't suit medium to large tractors? (50, 200, more hp?) Hydro seems simpler with pumps/torque-motors vs extra gears/parts. Mebbe it's an efficiency thing that us food-plotters wouldn't notice but real farmers can appreciate? ...