Comparison TN vs TL vs TS

/ TN vs TL vs TS #11  
The TS has the same cab as the TL until the TS-A or whatever the big glass door version is called. RickB will show up and rap my knuckles on this but its more or less true.

I won't disagree with you, that was the cab I was referring to. The one with the big glass door. It was a great cab and a lot more room then the TL-A that I did use. It seems like a long time ago now and many model designations ago.

/ TN vs TL vs TS #12  
Yup I can't keep up anymore. Hopefully they just stick with the 4,5,6 that line up roughly to what Deere and MF are using for numbers.

I won't disagree with you, that was the cab I was referring to. The one with the big glass door. It was a great cab and a lot more room then the TL-A that I did use. It seems like a long time ago now and many model designations ago.

/ TN vs TL vs TS #13  
The TS has the same cab as the TL until the TS-A or whatever the big glass door version is called. RickB will show up and rap my knuckles on this but its more or less true.

You must think I haven't learned anything in the last few years.
So is it more true, or less true? :anyone:

/ TN vs TL vs TS #14  
To a layperson, for visibility and getting in and out the doors, the cab on the TL and early TS/40 and even the TM/60 series is the same. The TM/60 has a nice cushy jump seat vs the half cheek foam scoop on the TS/40 or the nothing on the TL's I've been in. The base models of TL/TS have the right side area kinda tight with the long shift levers.

/ TN vs TL vs TS #15  
Hi can any one advise on tl or ts new Holland tractor as I'm wanting to up grade my 4600 loader
for something around 2004-2008 with a loader quickie or trimma