New Boomer

/ New Boomer #1  

Inspector507

Considered an offer today for a TC18, loader, and 60" MMM for $14,300. Delivered, and they have 2 service trucks on the road every day if needed for warranty work. I really want to take advantage of all the 0% financing right now, and the Boomer seems really good to me. What's anyone else's comments?

/ New Boomer
By the way........I'm replacing a YM1700 Yanmar, 2WD no power steering. All the difference in the world.

/ New Boomer #4  
Price on the tractor sounds GREAT!!> please contact me with dealers name, so that I might contact him myself. All the dealers here in Western New York think they are the only game in town and won't budge as far as price.

/ New Boomer #5  
You're gonna break some hearts in the Yanmar camp /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif But wait /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, maybe you'll keep both /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif And they can be friends /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Boomer
Jerry,
If I follow through with this, I'll have to sell the Yanmar to replace the down payment.

Here's the new totals after I made a few changes.

TC18 4WD Hydro w/folding ROPS
12LA Loader with 54" bucket
914A Rear discharge 60" MMM
add tax and UCC/filing fees

Total $14,400 delivered
They don't have any of it in stock but claim they can deliver in less than 2 weeks by getting all the pieces/parts from other dealers here in Ohio.

/ New Boomer #7  
Sounds like a great price to me. I pd 14,5k for mine B4 taxes a year ago. Same package (except I have the 7106 loader).

/ New Boomer
Jim,
Yes I'm dealing with Franklin Tractor Sales..........so far the experience has been a good one.
I think the deal is done, hopefully a new Boomer to be at the homestead in a week or sooner.
Jerry

/ New Boomer #10  
I've talked with them a couple of times. I've heard some pretty good things about them. I haven't bought my 24D yet so I may still end up buying from them. The dealer in Jackson was a little cheaper and he would also pick up and dealer for warranty work as I'm a little out of the range for Franklin, but I will still probably buy parts and supplies from Franklin as I'm only 5 minutes away when I'm at work.
Good luck and hope you enjoy your 18. When I was there about 3 weeks ago they had 2 or 3 of the 18s sitting there.