New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same???

/ New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same??? #21  
If you just consider the loader arms and hydraulic cylinders, you might get the 440 lb, but if you consider the undercarriage and the weight of the bucket, it will be more; how much more I don't know.

/ New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same??? #22  
The L160 loader weighs 748 lbs, while the 72' heavy duty bucket weighs 342 lbs. Hope this helps. What makes it confusing is that part of loader (subframe, hydraulics) can be factory installed, so the loader part is just the boom and cylinders, plus the bucket.

/ New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same??? #23  
It's news to me that NH is owned by Fiat.....Does that mean that Ford owns Fiat?

I don't think that "Fiat" will give me "A" plan on my NH forage equipment and I just "A" planned a NH inverter 2 days ago.

According to my local dealer, J&R Farm Equipment in Monroe, Michigan, Ford owns the majority of NH. Consequently, when I buy forage equipment, I buy NH, which in our opinion makes the best haying equipment around, bar none.

I can't say the same thing for their tractors, however. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same??? #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( when I buy forage equipment, I buy NH, which in our opinion makes the best haying equipment around, bar none. I can't say the same thing for their tractors, however. )</font>

Hey, now........ /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Mark

PS /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same??? #25  
I thought that would get at least somebody's attention. You know I'm a Kubota fan. I do mix brands, however. I own a JD mower conditioner and I hook it to my Kubota. As a matter of fact, I posted a picture of it a while ago. I believe the caption was "Kubota and John Deere do mix". Red and orange do go together better than green and orange do, however.

/ New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same??? #26  
I dont know why your dealer is telling you that ford still owns part of New Holland. Ford tractors where sold to New Holland way back in the mid 80's New Holland had the right to use the Ford name until the year 2000. New Holland is now owned by fiat. New Holland and case merged together under the fiat umbrella 2 years ago. They are still currentyl ironing out the kinks from the merger.

/ New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same??? #27  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Red and orange do go together better than green and orange do, however. )</font>

Yeah, but <font color="blue"> blue </font> goes with EVERYTHING!
Blue and orange = wahoowa - go Virginia Cavaliers
Blue and red = add white and what could be more patriotic
Blue and green = makes me think of Kentucky bluegrass
Blue and black = a bruise?
Blue and any color = /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Mark
PS I'm a Kubota fan, too. In fact, if it's a tractor: I'm a BIG fan!

/ New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same??? #29  
Saw them at the NAMM (music trade) show, but never played them. I once looked seriously at a Deering dealership, though....
Mark

/ New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same??? #30  
I have 2, Bart is my brother-in-law. I'm a bluegrass fan and I love to play open back's