Boomer35

/ Boomer35 #1  

thcri

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC29D, 2001
My wife has been sending me stuff as of late on all of the new compact tractors out there. It seems as though since I bought my TC29D over ten years ago a lot has changed. The fact the my wife is sending me stuff it means that I have a half of a chance of getting a new one. Well not yet but I see it moving soon. I have liked my TC29D but I want something that has a bit better mower for taking on and off. I want a front end snow lower and it must have a cab. I don't need air conditioning but I would like to stay out of the wind when plowing snow. But browsing through the New Holland web site I don't even see a factory cab. Am I wrong does New Holland have cabs and I just don't see it. What about the mower have they come up with something better than sliding in from the side or in my case you have to raise the front end of the tractor off the ground.

/ Boomer35 #2  
Murph, the new New Holland compacts are actually LS tractors and no cabs. They are supposed to be bringing back Shibaura powered tractors this fall or early next year. They will have cabs since these are very popular. They'll also have an improved CVT transmission available. If you can hold off 6 months in your purchase, you should have a lot better selection and a cab like you need.

Good to see you postin' again.:)

/ Boomer35
Thanks Jinman

After seeing some of the fancy John Deere's with the nice cabs I kind of got the itch. I was shocked to see that New Hplland left themselves fall out of the market. I think their web site is even poor at best. :) but yes I can wait I doubt I will be doing anything this year. Thanks foe the response.