Tractor
Kubota BX25
Gents can I get some opinions please on the value
of these New Holland units please? Let's assume they
are ready to work and no issues.

NH-Baler-1.jpg

NH-Baler-2.jpg

/ NH 585 Baler and Bale Wagon Price? #2  
I can't help with prices since they don't use that size baler here. I would be worried about overall condition though if he actually leaves hay sitting on the bale wagon while outside.

/ NH 585 Baler and Bale Wagon Price?
Yep,

There are a billion Q's, I need ballpark based
on they both work today, well hopefully individual
estimates, not combined.

/ NH 585 Baler and Bale Wagon Price? #4  
I'm sorry I can't help too much other then doing internet searches which I am sure you most likely already did. When I was looking at bale wagons I found Roeders to be a great source of information. Best of luck to you.

/ NH 585 Baler and Bale Wagon Price? #6  
   / NH 585 Baler and Bale Wagon Price? #8  
yes model of the balewagon would be great to know, if it is a gas or diesel as well. Ok, say it works and it is a gas i woudl say $8-$10,000 and if it is diesel, a few thousand more at most. (again assuming it needs no work) the baler, i woudl guess no more than $5 to $6,000

/ NH 585 Baler and Bale Wagon Price?
Thank YOU! I do not have the info, yet.

/ NH 585 Baler and Bale Wagon Price? #10  
The balewagon has the engine under the second table, so it must be a 1048 or 1049 as all of the other models had the engine under the load rack. it looks to be narrow, so I think it is the two-bale wide 1048. The 1048 isn't worth as much as the three-bale wide 1049. Engine is a Ford 361 gas industrial. 1049's are in the $10k-$20k range, 1048's in the $5k-$12k range as a guess.