Boomer 8n FEL price check

/ Boomer 8n FEL price check #1  

archeryantny

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L48
Does anyone have a current price on a FRont end loader for a Boomer 8n.
I'm pricing one out as we speak. **** you get a lot of tractor for the money! Doesn't come with a loader but I definitely need one.
Any help would be appreciated or if you could lead me to a link with pricing. Thanks!

/ Boomer 8n FEL price check #3  
The Boomer 8N is a discontinued model. That's why it is such a great deal. I think my NH dealer still has one or two sitting on his lot gathering dust and fading in the sun. The 250TL loader for the tractor is used on other tractors like the 30xx series. However, those loaders would be blue. A Case/Farmall dealer would have a red 250TL, but it isn't the same shade of red as the Boomer 8N. I'd suggest a paint job to make one of those match. I'd paint the bucket black anyhow. I don't care for red, yellow, or even Kubota orange buckets. Once you use them a bit, they show wear much worse than black in my opinon.

The problem with your tractor is that it was not sold "loader ready." That means it doesn't have a joystick, hydraulics, and the loader posts installed from the factory. Any loader you buy will have to have all that plus the loader. That pushes the price up to $6500 or more. The fact that you want it just like the pretty OEM red that matches your tractor is gonna cost you even more. I suspect you would be better off finding a Boomer 8N that already has a loader and trade your tractor for it. I think you'll lose less doing it that way. Of course, I could be wrong. It's just a guess.:confused3:

/ Boomer 8n FEL price check #5  
I would point you to my local nh dealer at nfesales.com. They carried those 8N's and may have a leftover. Can't hurt to check. I replied to another post tonight. No I don't work for them. Just figured they might be able to help you out if you haven't found one yet.

/ Boomer 8n FEL price check #6  
we do loader kit for $1800 that may fit that size. we have one on a TC30 now. come with a joystick

/ Boomer 8n FEL price check #7  
As others have implied, you will likely get a better deal if you shop for a tractor with factory installed FEL. Dealers are currently dumping any left over discontinued Boomer 8Ns but you will pay through the nose for a special order FEL and installation.

Dean