Price Check Ford 3000 $?

/ Ford 3000 $? #31  
Well then looks are deceiving! Of course that is really a true statement in many cases!:confused3:

/ Ford 3000 $?
My father in law moves all the equipment for the contractor. He said it has been a good while since it has been on a job. Oil filter was dated for the end of last year. Tractor has spent life outdoors most of it on a gravel lot sitting in the sun. They do not wash and paint machines like that. Surprisingly enough when I looked it over the sheet metal was not really beat up just rough looking. Honestly I think I am more leery of fresh painted stuff on lots. As is I am not paying for someone to paint over some problems and I can probably look at the records when things get more serious. I'm still inline with the $2K thought.

/ Ford 3000 $? #33  
My father in law moves all the equipment for the contractor. He said it has been a good while since it has been on a job. Oil filter was dated for the end of last year. Tractor has spent life outdoors most of it on a gravel lot sitting in the sun. They do not wash and paint machines like that. Surprisingly enough when I looked it over the sheet metal was not really beat up just rough looking. Honestly I think I am more leery of fresh painted stuff on lots. As is I am not paying for someone to paint over some problems and I can probably look at the records when things get more serious. I'm still inline with the $2K thought.

I you are thinking 2k offer him $1500 or $1700 and you will probably get it for 2k, but if you offer 2k he will probably say 2200 or 2500. It is hard to judge stuff by pictures, sometimes they look better sometimes they look worse than what they really do.

/ Ford 3000 $?
I would have like to taken more pics but that was the last thing I did. We had been fencing all day and were well overdue for lunch and my wife was going nag nag I'm hungry nag nag nag. He is going to try to talk to them today and lob them some softballs and try to see if were in the same playing field. Some people just get insulted if you low ball them and bug the heck out of them. he gets a lot of good used materials from them for me at bottom dollar so I am trying to be extremely cautious not to burn a bridge.

/ Ford 3000 $? #35  
Yeah you have to be careful and not make them mad, it is a fine line.

/ Ford 3000 $? #36  
The duals are interesting. One wonders how the PO was using it. Tires loaded (probably)? If so, it has probably seen lots of FEL use. Though the rear tires are 28", the front spindles look short. I cannot tell from the photos whether it is a converted LCG. The hours on the tach are not believable. In any event, it is a late model 3000 with the right transmission and PS. It should bring $3000+ in my area if it has no known serious issues. Does it have remote hydraulics? Evidence of loader use? What is the asking price?

SDT

/ Ford 3000 $?
SDT said:
The duals are interesting. One wonders how the PO was using it. Tires loaded (probably)? If so, it has probably seen lots of FEL use. Though the rear tires are 28", the front spindles look short. I cannot tell from the photos whether it is a converted LCG. The hours on the tach are not believable. In any event, it is a late model 3000 with the right transmission and PS. It should bring $3000+ in my area if it has no known serious issues. Does it have remote hydraulics? Evidence of loader use? What is the asking price?

SDT

Tires are loaded, No remotes, and no loader use that I could see.

/ Ford 3000 $? #38  
You would never buy it for $2000 in my area.

SDT

/ Ford 3000 $? #39  
depends on how bad it is.

cheapest running 3 cyl I've ever seen inmy area was 2800$ for a real beater. 3100 for one not much better.

/ Ford 3000 $?
Can you add remotes to a 3000 like you can for a 640?

Attachments

• image-2103111928.jpg
    image-2103111928.jpg
    638.6 KB · Views: 118